21 Dales Ride - Sunday 19th Aug

Had a ball today, so a big thanks to all who made it such a laugh :thumb2

Had a good ride out

Hey guys,

Nice to meet you all, we are starting to meet more and more friends on these meets, awesome. My bro loved it too and said he would love to attend another, let's just hope they are many.

My god though, some of the scenery on this ride out was nearly as good as Scotland trip, truly awesome....except for the sheep.....you don't know what they are going to do next, older one's just stand there and munch away without a care in the world and the younger ones are just going with anything that moves.

When we were going through the twisty's it was a lovely sight to see all of the bikes snaking around the roads, I would have loved to have been able to take a picture of it, it was awesome.

I hope you all got back home well,

See you on the next one :thumb

as format said, when your at the back and watch all them bikes in front going up those steep twisty banks, it looks great,
:beerjug:

:clap
Cracking ride today. Thanks to all those who came along. Looking forward to riding a few routes in NE, and Peak District.
Cheers!

Great roads great weather great company thanks all for a great runout today had a ball thanks to Andy for the route n Glen for T.E.C. sorry had to bail out early bidding on ebay with no data roaming needed a wifi :)

cheers dave :thumb

Excellent ride and a big thank you to Andrew and Glen, I even enjoyed my detour across the moors :blast

Cheers
Steve

Thanks Glenn and Andrew for running yesterdays ride 260 mile door to door,
top day

cheers Pete :beerjug:

Thank you Glen and Andrew for putting together a great route.
Really enjoyed myself.
Great to meet everybody and hope to ride again with you soon.
Going to get a run sorted out in the peaks I'll keep you posted.
Top ride 320 miles on the trip when I arrived back in Glossop.
Must of rode through the biggest down pour all summer on the
way home,still could not spoil a great day thanks again.
Tony.:clap:thumb:beerjug:

Tony

As Cocker said I think quite a few of us would fancy a run round your area at some time. This is not a small hint by the way but a large one.
Cheers Glenn.:thumb2

hello chaps, just bought a garmin 660 and don't know how to use it, ime trying to learn and read all i can, but i would like to use this sat nav this week to do this ride, and start to get used to it before i use it for europe, can anyone explain to me how i put this wonderful 21 dales ride into a garmin 660 please,

Download the route file from the 1st post on this thread to your computer. When you double click it and it should display in MapSource or BaseCamp presuming you have downloaded one of these programs.

You can then transfer it to your 660 from one of the above programs.
This video should help.

http://youtu.be/clb11l913TA

Back
Top Bottom