Oktoberfeast 2012

A few of you have asked for the co-ordinates of the cottages

N 54.13.137
W 005.59.434

Also took a few snaps tonight of where they're located so will upload those tomorrow

I am really keen to attend, but as usual I won't know til closer to the time if I can attend or not. (Work is the curse of the drinking class)
Will let you know as soon as I can. I am happy to sleep on the floor.
Thanks Clare and Tom for organising this, I am sure it will be great.
Damien

Ahhhh, the working man.... :augie

I am really keen to attend, but as usual I won't know til closer to the time if I can attend or not. (Work is the curse of the drinking class)
Will let you know as soon as I can. I am happy to sleep on the floor.
Thanks Clare and Tom for organising this, I am sure it will be great.
Damien

Ahhhh, the working man.... :augie

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BEQmYRQ7Uxg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:aidan:aidan

Put me down for 2 single beds,

Sounds too good to miss

Gerard :clap

Boirche
Daisy Duke
Aidan1150
Mandylicious
Ash
Hairnet600
RobertG
Jaws100
Kamikaze
Grumpy One
Blade
Ropey
Beamer?
Omen?
Ghost?
Tengiz99?

Boirche
Daisy Duke
Aidan1150
Mandylicious
Ash
Hairnet600
RobertG
Jaws100
Kamikaze
Grumpy One
Blade
Ropey
Frankie Boy
Red Padraig +1
Gerard +1

Beamer?
Omen?
Ghost?
Tengiz99?

Looks like the making of another good weekend.....

Hats off to the organisers :beerjug:

Should be able to make it :D

No problem with the floor if all the beds are gone :aidan

Dave

As promised, some photos of where the cottages are located in the valley in the mountains

Attachments

• photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 178
  • photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    123 KB · Views: 183
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 184
how many sleeps? :bounce1

davey it aint that far ya need rest for the 11 plus then :D

Havent met any of you before but am deffo interested in this. Not sure if I can convince the Mrs she will be up to speed on the F650GS she has, test only passed last week, but I am deffo interested.

Please note I snore rather loudly, so put me in the room with other snorers and we can drown each other out.

o

I would love to go but unfortunately me and the better half are heading to andalucia on the 14th for a week on a 1200gs adv, hopefully make it next year :beerjug: have a good one

Havent met any of you before but am deffo interested in this. Not sure if I can convince the Mrs she will be up to speed on the F650GS she has, test only passed last week, but I am deffo interested.

Please note I snore rather loudly, so put me in the room with other snorers and we can drown each other out.

Everyone is welcome, hopefully you can both make it. As for the snoring that's just about everyone, shouldn't be too bad split between four houses but when they're all in tents it's hilarious, a bit like synchronised snoring in a zoo :D

Let us know if you can make it :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom