front wheel for GS wanted

5 Eyes

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I hit a car head on with my '04 GS a long time ago , ( ashamed to say how long ago)

anyway , it can't be fixed, and i am heading shortly to Meet Kev in the Ukraine, so i need to get one.

WOuld anyone have a spoked second hand wheel for sale ?

Dont need brake discs or a tyre :)

Give Stujw70 i know he has a full set up for sale he might split..

Beamer may have a set :thumb the back was repaired in Maroc but the front was good Mide might know if they're still at home give her a bell:aidan

Beamer may have a set :thumb the back was repaired in Maroc but the front was good Mide might know if they're still at home give her a bell:aidan

They're for an 1150, will they go on a 1200?!:nenau

No, they are completely different Mide.

Read here somewhere if you change wheel bearings :confused: but probably not worth the hassle :eek better to buy original I suppose seeing as 5eyes likes to keep his bikes pristine and rubber side down like myself really :augie

don't you know that Gary's got hands to mould dog shite with?!:augie
I don' think those hands would be good enough even for that. :rolleyes:

Would either of these do ?
F7E986DE-5E8E-494A-BD47-DB7BC1929A38-3338-0000046459D584C9.jpg

don't you know that Gary's got hands to mould dog shite with?!:augie
he better mould a new wheel quick,cos the deadline is looming for shipping :eek:,
iwas gonna swop the wheel with yours :p but you might notice the difference :thumb

ah ye're all gas, but Daithi is the king of Gentlemen :)

daithi i honestly dont know which will do, i know they both look round , so they look fine to me :) , but then again, if i could mould dog shite to get it to work i'd chance it

Ken do you know which of Daithi the gentleman and best person in the PRC's wheel will work for me ?

incidentally, that wheel has been buckled since i hit a car in Montenegro in 2008, and i rode it to the Nordkapp since.

maintenance me arse, as the famous prophet Aidan once said, " ride it like a donkey "

come on the Ukraine !!!!!!!!

Ken, You don't wanna be swapping my wheel with his else I won't bring ya back a pressie :)
54bacda8-fd5c-ecee.jpg

feel a hangover already :barf
i would assume any front wheel for a 1200gs would fit ?
worst case secario the old wheel is going back on :comfort

I'll try both and which is the better you can have, I got 'em for now't so you
can have them for the same price. If you ever come across a rear wheel for
an 1100gs let me know, really need one. :beerjug:

Next time yer in the PRC collect yer wheel.:thumb2

If you ever come across a rear wheel for
an 1100gs let me know, really need one.

Gary laaaad, any luck finding a 1100 rear wheel, all I need is the hub so a buckled wheel would do the trick........ :augie

Back
Top Bottom