Please say hi

Mark Hooton

Cymarcbikeparts
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I`ve just confirmed with Toad that all things being equal I hope to get my rotting carcass to the meeting, if only for the Saturday :roll

If I`ve made you anything, for free or paid for, please feel free to say hi - if it wasn`t for the support of you guys I simply would not have `hunkered down` and tried to make some decent gear at decent prices. The least I would want to do would be to say thank you as for the most part you guys seem happy with the service and the personal touch and I do appreciate it :thumb2.

A few kindly souls made effort to find me last year and it was really nice to meet them and thank them :bow

Alternatively, if I am due a kicking then don`t hold back - submissive beatings are all part of the service :D

For those who have no idea what I look like I`m the fool on the far right with the chicken hat on. This was taken at one of our GS meets and I aologise for not remembering who the other goodly people were (apart from the other fool in a chicken hat - being my mate!). Or alternatively just wander round looking for the idiot out of his head on red wine cooking a curry and it will most likely be me!

7808856158_64f7d88dd5.jpg
[/url]
IMG_0492 by cymarceng, on Flickr[/IMG]

mark
www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk

Does that mean you're too shy to say hi to anyone then Hooters?????:green gri

I'll come and say hi...then give you a light slap for sending me an empty envelope......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Having said that....the kit I've bought off you is pretty damned good....:thumb2

Does that mean you're too shy to say hi to anyone then Hooters?????:green gri

I'll come and say hi...then give you a light slap for sending me an empty envelope......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Having said that....the kit I've bought off you is pretty damned good....:thumb2

Ha. No, not too shy and I will make sure I get around and say hi to as many peeps as I can - empty enevelope? I dare say it goes with my empty head but I would hope whatever it was I put it right for ya ass :comfort

Hope you are ok mate :thumb

And thank you for the kind words.

Ha. No, not too shy and I will make sure I get around and say hi to as many peeps as I can - empty enevelope? I dare say it goes with my empty head but I would hope whatever it was I put it right for ya ass :comfort

Hope you are ok mate :thumb

And thank you for the kind words.

All is well mate, just too fooking busy with a new job.....:eek:

Look forward to a cold beer @ the Cotswolds with you....:thumb2

:rob
instead of relaxing weekends, you could be making / developing a crud catcher for the F 650/700/800 range of superior bikes ;)
:D :beerjug:

Aha

:rob
instead of relaxing weekends, you could be making / developing a crud catcher for the F 650/700/800 range of superior bikes ;)
:D :beerjug:

Aha, so if I don`t turn up coz I`m doing stuff for these F800 thingies (wtf) I hope you will explain to the geezers :D

Anyhooooo, whats an `F800`? Sounds like a very small bike..................

Back
Top Bottom