tentative thoughts on selling my Harley for another GS !

antsav

Reaction score
I know there's a few GS riders on here that own Harley's like myself, i'm really missing my GS and thinking of selling/swapping/p/exing my Harley Night Train for a GS1200, Any thoughts guy's ? or better still anyone with a nice 1200 GS fancy doing a swap or p\x with me ?

whats a nigh train ,is it the dark sporster one ,stick a pic up ,theres allways some one on here looking for a harley ,and better still a swap .
remeber pictures are your friend on here

whats a nigh train ,is it the dark sporster one ,stick a pic up ,theres allways some one on here looking for a harley ,and better still a swap .
remeber pictures are your friend on here

Its a 2007 later one with the 1584 6 speed box, and 200 mm back end,4500 miles, dark cherry, i'll get some photo's on here.

Photo's of my Harley Night Train.

train4.jpg

train3.jpg

train2.jpg

train1.jpg

2 brand new tyres just fitted, screaming eagle plug leads, new Vance and Hines Big Shots just fitted, Harley alloy front wheel, dynojet power commander, new tax and mot last month. great condition as you can see. I'm valuing it at 10k.

Keep it. Variety is the spice of life. Superb look, superb sound. Fun, fun, fun! Too much thinkin'. You know your arse is making buttons and you will regret it very soon. Won't you?:nenau

BMW and Harley - good mix.

Keep it. Variety is the spice of life. Superb look, superb sound. Fun, fun, fun! Too much thinkin'. You know your arse is making buttons and you will regret it very soon. Won't you?:nenau

BMW and Harley - good mix.

If only i had the money to have both !

That is just the business! Picture yourself riding from Granada to Marbella on that beauty in jeans, t shirt and shorty helmet and some Ray Ban Aviators.
Wish I had a spare ten large, I'd gladly take it off you hands dude.

Back
Top Bottom