€200 fine for HIDs in Austria

In British law corroboration is required in two areas by law. One is sexual offences and the other is speeding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could be wrong here but a car manufacturer that fits HID as standard or as an option to a new car must include or have fitted a headlamp wash system. It follows that if you upgrade your headlights to stay legal you must do the same or as in my case have a pre existing headlamp wash system

also must have self levelling suspension, i think.

In British law corroboration is required in two areas by law. One is sexual offences and the other is speeding

I think you're 50% right. The sexual offences was under the old common law, especially OPD, and obviously everything was changed with Sexual Offences Act 2003

In law with sexual offences the judge can issue a corroboration warning to the jury. In reality not many cases get to court without corroboration.

Well it must get to court before the judge can issue any warning to a jury. Are you SOIT trained?

...as we are highly likely talking about Hexheads here I'd like to suggest people with HIDs in the dip beam should be fined for vanity over sanity crimes.

What do you get with HIDs in the dip of a Hexhead?

A light that's too bright so you cannot adjust it as high as you can get away with when using a halogen bulb
That means your linked main beam cannot be kept high and long
It also means you have a pool off very bright light in your foreground
You don't need it there, it distracts you from looking into the distance
What you also get is a change in light temprature that any law enforcer having a bad day can spot miles off

I work in PVP do this day in day out. Luckily I retire next year

I fitted a a switch for my DLR's when they were installed as I had read up on these things.....Again, HID's not the same as DLR's but also an add on

I work in PVP do this day in day out. Luckily I retire next year

If you're like me, you'll thoroughly enjoy being paid just to wake up each morning. Then you wonder how you had time to fit work in

Yes I can't wait. It's not the job it was.

Back
Top Bottom