many thanks

What a fabulous weekend, thank you Dan, Cal and Morgan you really are the 'hosts with the most'!

Top weekend.

Thanks for letting me gatecrash for the afternoon :thumb

Great to catch up with everyone for a few hours.

Twas indeed a cracking turn out,nice to see old and new faces :blagblah and thanks to the Toads for there very hard work :bow :beerjug:

Right...many people to thank....

:D Dan, Cal & Morgan - you put so much effort into creating such a welcoming envt that it's a pleasure to be part of it....:clap:clap:clap

:D GS Eddie...thx for letting me use the staff wing in the TiPi...

:D Rob (Shapeshifter)...thx for attempting to wind me up to entertain yourself.....:D:D

:D Bill H....thx for the jaffa cakes, good as always

:D Adam (Dr Alf)....a superb ride out....and then for the ridiculous moment of laughter in the evening....:clap

:D West Mids Ambulance Service for looking after Wendy....:clap

:D Karen (Duchess)...for providing nursey support....:comfort

:D Mick (DB1)...for the constructive comments and tow strap

:D To everyone else who made it such an enjoyable weekend....:thumb

Think that's about it

Wish I coud have been there Friday, but certainly made up for it on Saturday.

Great evening.

Cheers to Dan & co :thumb2

Huge thanks to Dan, Cal and Morgan, had a great time.... talked total b@llocks with old and new faces and generally had fun.

Dan, really enjoyed the road ride too :D

Put me down for next year :thumb

Huge thanks to Dan, Cal and Morgan, had a great time.... talked total b@llocks with old and new faces and generally had fun.

Dan, really enjoyed the road ride too :D

Put me down for next year :thumb

Quick, someone put her down.....pleeeze :green gri

hacked off i missed this years :(

can you arrange the next one not to fall on the same weekend as my daughters birthday;)

Thank to the Toads for a great weekend again.

Thank to the Toads for a great weekend again.

And huge thanks to you Bill. It's your spirit of selfless generosity that make these things special.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Bill H, did you donate the endless cups of tea/coffee and 'special' jaffa cakes again this year?

Big thanks to you too :clap

A great event and a very laid back atmosphere it was good to see you all :thumb2
Well done to Dan & Cal and helpers for the hospitality and great food :beerjug:

A great weekend and rideout. Big Thank's to Dan, Cal, Morgan and everyone else who worked to give everyone a good event :beerjug:

A big thanks for the hard work put in by Dan, Cal and all the many helpers. :beerjug:

A terrific do at a grand, yet humble location. I could only attend Friday due to work and wished i could've stayed the weekend. T'was great to see the usual mob and some new faces and great to see Gerry H in fine fettle. I can see i'm working weekend's again next August, so i guess next year will be another one i'll miss if The Toad's decide to put together another sterling event. Thanks one and all for the organising and for turning up to make the event another success.

Cecilia = no rum. Becky = no Corona, no Pimms, no brandy AND no rum!!!
Did and Trevor = anything but whiskey:beer::beerjug:

Dan Cal and Morgan, Thank you so much, from Jill and I.
Thanks too to Bill H. for coffee and Jaffers :beerjug: Great to see everyone and to meet newcommers.

Really pleased to have made it this year after missing last years event and several other planed events this year.

Hope the owner wasn't too upset at my attempt at ploughing :augie

:thumb2 Val and Jill.

Back
Top Bottom