Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: A Special Thanks....

  1. #1
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Front Row Seat at Freak Show.
    Posts
    28,235
    Blog Entries
    1

    A Special Thanks....

    ...Seems a bit limp from Wendy and myself.
    But from the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank all who helped brilliantly with the incident on the Friday eve.
    If you plan on smashing a wrist to smithereens, there are few places that could be better to do it, if any!
    It enabled me to realise, just how useless I really am, when the brown stuff tries to force it`s way through a fan.

    The important bit though.....What a great event, great people, great location, great food......I really enjoyed myself, Wendy was just getting into the swing, when the ground came up and hit her......She enjoyed the little time that she was there though.
    We shall return.

    Dan, Cal and Morgan......Beyond the call of duty....Along with Karen and Kevin And all who were just brilliant. All in all, a very humbling experience for us both.
    Thank you.
    Google.....Empowering idiots since 1998

  2. #2
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    11,816
    Get well soon Wendy, when the morphine wears off we shall have that promised drink again (but without the falling over bit please )

    x

  3. #3
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    wickford essex
    Posts
    11,303
    get well soon wendy you was in good hands with the above
    Dont Bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Forest of Dean
    Posts
    8,407
    Glad to hear she's making a good recovery mate, pity really cus she must be one hell of a woman to put up with you and I never got chance to chat to her

    Hope Rastus is feeling better after his epic evacuation this morning

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    A crazy melon farm
    Posts
    12,782
    Quote Originally Posted by att View Post
    ...Seems a bit limp from Wendy and myself.
    But from the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank all who helped brilliantly with the incident on the Friday eve.
    If you plan on smashing a wrist to smithereens, there are few places that could be better to do it, if any!
    It enabled me to realise, just how useless I really am, when the brown stuff tries to force it`s way through a fan.

    The important bit though.....What a great event, great people, great location, great food......I really enjoyed myself, Wendy was just getting into the swing, when the ground came up and hit her......She enjoyed the little time that she was there though.
    We shall return.

    Dan, Cal and Morgan......Beyond the call of duty....Along with Karen and Kevin And all who were just brilliant. All in all, a very humbling experience for us both.
    Thank you.
    Who are you and whatever you have done with att please leave him there

  6. #6
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canterbury, Kent
    Posts
    7,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutley View Post
    Who are you and whatever you have done with att please leave him there
    Now.....is it Dr. Jekyll....or Mr. Hyde......
    Bounce

    KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

  7. #7
    undead Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    booker, high wycombe.
    Posts
    35,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutley View Post
    Who are you and whatever you have done with att please leave him there
    normal service will return soon

    hope wendys on the mend soon

    always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Exotic East
    Posts
    4,639
    Quote Originally Posted by STUBBS View Post
    normal service will return soon
    I think this IS normal; the rest is the aberration.

  9. #9
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Selsey
    Posts
    398
    I hope Wendy recovers soon

    Eddie

  10. #10
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    11,816
    Delivery at work today .....




    Well thats buggered and blown your 'Bad Boy' image now!!

    You shouldnt have done this, your thanks was more than enough when I got back to the camp site att, honestly it was.

    Thank you to both you and Wendy that was really thoughtful of you both, hope all is well and speedy recovery. See you both at the next event x

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Forest of Dean
    Posts
    8,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Duchess View Post


    Well thats buggered and blown your 'Bad Boy' image now!!

    It was probably Wendy's idea,

    You did a great job Friday Duchess

  12. #12
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Front Row Seat at Freak Show.
    Posts
    28,235
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
    Delivery at work today .....




    Well thats buggered and blown your 'Bad Boy' image now!!

    You shouldnt have done this, your thanks was more than enough when I got back to the camp site att, honestly it was.

    Thank you to both you and Wendy that was really thoughtful of you both, hope all is well and speedy recovery. See you both at the next event x
    Image is cool.....I can be as nice as I am nasty
    We wanted to do it.....You solved two problems....Wendy and the dog, you stepped up to the plate, allowing me to look after the dog, so everything was solved.
    Without you, it would have been a nightmare, Wendy was so lucky to have you there and to be honest, it is just nice, to say thank you properly.
    What goes around, comes around, in every way......But more to the point, you were deprived of an evening socialising and drinking, so compensation is due, to both you and Kev.
    As Wendy has said this evening......You are a Diamond
    Google.....Empowering idiots since 1998

  13. #13
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    11,816

    Click here to find out how to remove these ads

    I'll tell Kev when I see him, I owe him some credit on his phone

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Anyone attending a Ride Out or Event organised through the UKGSer Forums does so at their own risk.
UKGSer.com or anyone organising an event posted here will not be held responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such events.

Members attending any such event do so at their own risk.

The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites without prior written permission.

Disclaimer: Use or depiction of the BMW logo or trademark throughout this web site is for illustrative and editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringement of the trademark.

The UKGSer Forums may include adult content for which it cannot be held responsible. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the UKGSER network privacy policy

"Its about being a grown up hooligan - and if that means a dark visor, remus open pipe and a bit of speeding out of town then all well and good"