RAM-man

depleted member !
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
You may only read this message once and then delete it !

Its a coded message and reads ..

The secret date is Wednesday 19th September 2012

The secret meeting place is …. www.thefeatherslaleham.co.uk

The Feathers
The Broadway
Laleham
Staines
TW18 1RZ

Tel: 01784 453561

Secret Meet up time is after 19.00 to 19.30 hours

We may get an inducement such as a 'free' bar snack, but it’s not promised, .. as the landlord did offer free bar snacks, to tempt us away from the usual place round the corner.

There’s parking at the front of the pub, but its limited.

A few yards along on LHS there's an open air car park which is 'free' after 19.00.

Any Tosser visiting or working in the area, who wants to come along, then you're welcome to join us as we all play nicely together.

It's a cosy and quaint pub, good food and the beer ain’t bad either with guest ales at £2.50/pint.

I have a busy show month but am expected to be back for this

kin'ell this is so cool, secret code and everything. I've so deleted this already.....

see you there.... will phone the land lord :thumb2

just returned from covert operation in Midlands.. need sleep, this 'secret' squirrel stuff is good, just need to get to next week

I've just read it twice, am I speshul?

I'm calling chumpy tomorrow to confirm the chicken wings and whatever else and yes if you can read this you must be special....:D

fuk it I'm breaking radio silence.... the thread is over here....:hide

About 19.30...

I've booked the bloke for the chicken suprise...:eek:

well that was a surprise... there wasn't any chicken but there was a buffet... and chips....!

:thumb2

yeah that wasn't the best I must admit but matey must want the business.... I might have a chat with him to narrow it down abit....

the fibre glass deep fried turd did look abut suspect....:augie however the chilly sauce helped enourmously.....:D

Back
Top Bottom