Hogs in the Hay

Same crap happy snaps....

as i was in the company of photography giants i took my normal approch and just pointed and clicked at any old crap.... here are the results, technically shite but a reflection of the activities from the HTH weekend:beerjug:

HogHay01-L.jpg

HogHay02-L.jpg

HogHay03-L.jpg

HogHay04-L.jpg

HogHay05-L.jpg

Some bad ass mofos right there:D Check.

..and that is the refreshing thing. No one there is trying to be something they are not/dress up like a twat/walk about with their 'ard dog. :thumb

.... No one there is trying to be something they are not/dress up like a twat....
Oi, I'll have you know I only wear my Yellow gardening gloves and Yellow Cat safety glasses when riding my bad ass machine :D

Oi, I'll have you know I only wear my Yellow gardening gloves and Yellow Cat safety glasses when riding my bad ass machine :D

Can I recommend you get yourself a big 'ard dog to parade around with then. It's just, with your 'Percy Thrower' gloves, you are letting yourself down and you are letting the group down. :D

Have a little chat with Att re: attention seeking hoonds! (I sadly, only have a small pussy). You may also need to stand with your legs too far apart for that truly nonchalant look.

Can I recommend you get yourself a big 'ard dog to parade around with then. It's just, with your 'Percy Thrower' gloves, you are letting yourself down and you are letting the group down. :D

Have a little chat with Att re: attention seeking hoonds! (I sadly, only have a small pussy). You may also need to stand with your legs too far apart for that truly nonchalant look.

:eekFarking `ell.....He has noticed more about me, than me:eek
Tad worrying so it is.:eek

:eekFarking `ell.....He has noticed more about me, than me:eek
Tad worrying so it is.:eek

I have been watching you for a while now. I've seen that special thing you do in your bedroom when you think no one can see and you are alone! :D

They're Screaming Eagle discs and Harrison(Billet) 4 pot calipers. Brake lines I made up from components.

Back
Top Bottom