Hogs in the Hay

Yes, this one is doomed to fail as well -September is most likely house move time!

Oh well maybe next year!

House warming party then?

We would all love that. :thumb2

Indeed, I can picture it now.
The Harley's will be parked up blocking his and his neighbors driveways and we'll all be sat on his front garden wall eating bags of chips, drinking strongbow from cans and shouting FUCK anCUNT loudly at each other.

It's gonna be great.

Great I'll post up the address and a date!!

have a word with the Holy Spirt and see if he will come along and bless the new place for you.

Not happening now ( Well not being organised by me ! ) House move will be week 2 September - so all leave cancelled!!

Not happening now ( Well not being organised by me ! ) House move will be week 2 September - so all leave cancelled!!

Do you need a hand moving house ?
I promise not to dress up in your wifes clothes, get you really drunk and entice you to walk out into the sea at 3 in the morning like some sort of mermanlady.
Honest.

Do you need a hand moving house ?
I promise not to dress up in your wifes clothes, get you really drunk and entice you to walk out into the sea at 3 in the morning like some sort of mermanlady.
Honest.

Thanks for the kind offer - but I'm paying some men to actually do the moving bit.....

You had your chance when I was wrecked in Wales the other week...:augie

Back
Top Bottom