Chris Evans Lozerin Bis 8th -10th Oct

sergeuk

Reaction score
What is it about the Finnish Decal-ed 6 Days EXC, You never get to see one ridden well, here is a classic example, I have always found the 2008 Greece Decal-ed 6 days Exc attracts a better class of rider :)

If this clip is anything to by should be a fun week.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/diySF2usMuM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

See you soon :beerjug:

france

looks good ,just got to put the bike back together and I am sorted. we will miss gregs attempts at hedge cutting husa . have a great time in spain ,even put one of your chains on the ktm:beerjug:

I havent ridden my finnish six days since france in april.

Cant wait. Though a little aprehensive on the rock stps of death :eek:

france

wait till you get to the hill of no hope, the river crossing of the lost rider...and the bar in the evening!!!:beerjug:

Have a great time Greg. I sure will miss a beer in the sun @ the square and the Alberdini, enjoy the week, what's the itinerary trip to the zoo I hope, check all chains before departure ! Rog

bikes

looks even better, have been in the shed today bike is still in bits . body in perfect condition full of roast dinner !!

I need to stop looking at these

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JvbYIJtjAUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

france

have a look at the husa flip of death and the down hill of hell . have you been on this trip before greg ???

have a look at the husa flip of death and the down hill of hell . have you been on this trip before greg ???
Dropped my bike off last night, apparently much of the routes were used in the ISDE, shit what have you got me into

:D

Dropped my bike off last night, apparently much of the routes were used in the ISDE, shit what have you got me into

:D

Yeah im pooping myself.

At least we have all day to struggle round

Im packing fully body armour, neck brace and a new helmet (april cracked my last one)

Weatheforecast for next week between 20 and 25 degs

:Motomartin

nopw that looks like fun!!!:D

oh no

just finish putting the bike together, ktm wheel bearings before we go ! van is empty and ready .meeting jager sat eve for a few beers and early off to france, shall see you at the tunnel nice and bright for the long drive ......the riding looks great cant wait , jager has been in the gym for the past month ,had to buy new kit in a smaller size .said he has lost 3 stone a shadow of his former self!!!!!

Helmt-cam vid

Exellent stuff :clap
...albeit for a moment there I thought the thread centered around that twat off the radio :blast

Watch out for 'Ant' aka '9 lives' !!!

Promised myself I would never fly from Stansted or with Ryanair ever again. In the van on the way to Stansted to fly Ryanair :( Funny how getting a return flight to Rodez for £36.00 can warp your life principles!

London midland trains Leighton Buzzard to Euston return all of 32 miles £32.50, Stanstaed to Rodez 700 miles, return £36.00 ever get the feeling the train companies are robbing us?

Back
Top Bottom