K75S no drive?

It's on the road!

The K75S is now Austrian registered and the new screen arrived today. It looks like it will remain yellow as it would need to go back to the ministry testing station to get the colour change approved.

Attachments

• DSC_3560.jpg
    DSC_3560.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 103
Nice Job you have done on "The Flying Banana"? :aidan

Ride safe

Rode it up our valley today- 25kms of hairpins and twisties, surprising fun, brakes are a bit interesting but that might just be me being used to servo brakes on the GS. Think I will bleed them again just in case

I will use it for a while, and a friend coming over from NZ will take it out during his stay. Later I will have a go at the fairing and other panels but I had to leave it looking a bit tatty for the valuation for first registration tax here.

John

Looks good. Would look better with the side panels and that LT rear half of the front mudguard chucked in the bin. :thumb2

Looks good. Would look better with the side panels and that LT rear half of the front mudguard chucked in the bin. :thumb2

I agree, I know I can get the side panels and I should be able to get a mudguard but I think it will have to wait a while maybe even to the end of our summer season as I get little free time from now on in.

John

Back
Top Bottom