All year biker Hinckley

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Been over to see Andy today... he's got the all year biker franchise in Hinckley....

Got there at 2pm... and he spent a full 3 hours giving it the full ACF50 threatment.. and at £59.75 he sure isn't making a fortune out of it! Even got a cuppa while I watched him work :D

I like to keep my bikes clean, but this took it to the next level :Motomartin

Well recommended!

During

IMG_0774.jpg

After

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

Just had my GSA treated by Andy this afternoon .

Cracking job - looks like it did when it came out of the showroom almost 2 years & 12000 miles ago :D

Blimey, the first picture looks like my bike after I've got all amorous again:eek::barf:D

Bryn, serious questions....What is the finish on the Kawasaki like? Was the ACF50 treatment a simple precaution, or were you worried about running it through winter?

I would just point out that I'm a fan of ACF50 and always blather my 'winter bike' in the stuff.

Just interested.....:)

Bryn, serious questions....What is the finish on the Kawasaki like? Was the ACF50 treatment a simple precaution, or were you worried about running it through winter?

I would just point out that I'm a fan of ACF50 and always blather my 'winter bike' in the stuff.

Just interested.....:)

it was just a precaution.. My commute has gone up from 5 miles (not worth getting the bike out) to 14 miles. I'm not one for leaving a bike dirty so thought this can only do good.

finish on the GTR looks good to me so far.. It's on an '09 plate and looks almost as good as the day it left the showroom. :beerjug:

it was just a precaution.. My commute has gone up from 5 miles (not worth getting the bike out) to 14 miles. I'm not one for leaving a bike dirty so thought this can only do good.

finish on the GTR looks good to me so far.. It's on an '09 plate and looks almost as good as the day it left the showroom. :beerjug:

Thanks for the info'......'bet those 14 miles don't take long..;) :thumb2 :)

Back
Top Bottom