Best ST1100 forum?

Felters

Reaction score
I bought an ST1100 today as a winter hack.

Which are the best owners forums? Are there any that are UK specific?

Cheers
Mike

Generally. There's not really enough peeps for daily dummy throwing, but still useful. I come on here when I want bollocks or fancy being offended. :D

I have been a member of the My-Mc site that was also a very good Pan site but sadly it has had to close but luckily its been replaced with the site linked below

www.my-mc-phoenix.com

Its mainly Pan riders but some exPan riders still join in

I have had the pleasure of meeting up with several members of the site and have had some great times

This site BritSToc.com is not quiet uptodate at the moment but I do know they have a meet planned for June in Devon

Regards

Peter

Hola Pete ...

Didn't know you'd been lurking here ....!!

Check my 'Holiday' thread in the KTM section.

We ought to organise a My-Mc Alumni meet somewhere, you n ever know Mr. Narrowboat might even turn up too!

Greg

Hola Pete ...

Didn't know you'd been lurking here ....!!

Check my 'Holiday' thread in the KTM section.

We ought to organise a My-Mc Alumni meet somewhere, you n ever know Mr. Narrowboat might even turn up too!

Greg

I Lurk everywhere Greg and yes it will be good to meet up somewhere even without Grumpy

No I won't:rob But I will see you at the HU Meeting this year.

As Grumpy as ever Paul:beerjug:

And yes I will be at the HU event later this year along with Gareth R

See You There?:beer:

Peter

Mr Melons ..

Agreed - how's the recuperation going??

Where's halfway - there's a nice cafe at Bridport ... I'll fit the grip heaters to the KTM if you say yes haha ....

I'm thinking about HU, but will need to get my sh!t together and present something again, I'm fooked if I'm paying ...

Greg

Back
Top Bottom