New for 2013

Been floating and now feel like I should post ... Where is this event held? Costs? Etc etc?

Keen to attend this one as live in Gloucestershire and am trying to get out as much as possible on the bike next summer.

It's a belting do...good people, good times, good location....book it in your diary!!!!

TTT....a very professional outfit....:D:D:D:D

And the cost bears no resemblance of what you get for your money :comfort

Thanks for the replies - had a look at the previous two incarnations of the event and have written it in pen in the diary :)

Only thing is I am not a GS owner at the moment and will be on my little Kawasaki 250 KLX, however, from the photos I know my bike will be accepted into the fold :beerjug:

Already booked for the Horizons Unlimited HUBB meet in May/June.

Thanks for the replies - had a look at the previous two incarnations of the event and have written it in pen in the diary :)

Only thing is I am not a GS owner at the moment and will be on my little Kawasaki 250 KLX, however, from the photos I know my bike will be accepted into the fold :beerjug:

:thumb
there is even an oddball on a harley :augie

How you arrive, on what, or with what, matters not a jot.....

Cheers ALL!!! I look forward to it as will be having a stressful first few months of the year due to having our first child in January, me turning 30 in April and then our wedding 5 days later so had to put a nice new bike on the back burner meaning when my restriction ends in November I will be on a 1989 Japanese 650 dual sport model instead of one of the more refined recent models to hit the market. All in good time though and quite enjoy having the 250 for the trails with my little 125 Rossi rep Yamaha being the sunday hooligan haha.

Don't worry I won't be bringing the teething baby with me as they (unknown what we are having) will be at home with the mrs as she is riding her bike for the foreseeable.

:blast

The standard of attendees is dropping by the day :augie

just to maintain the low standard, I hope to make this one again. I might even attempt tenting to save the stagger back to a B&B :friday

Just to lower the standard of attendees even further, I thought i might do this one too, if that's ok:thumb

Thoroughly enjoyed this in 2012 - can't wait till the next one.

Spent five full days on the bike and didn't see a drop of rain - that has to be a record. I expect Toad had something to do with it since he seemed to arrange everything else.

And the Harley guy is a weirdo to boot.

Enjoyed my conversation for the insane with him, quite good value he was.

I maybe on route to Spain again so can bring the standard of attendees down a long way.

I won't be on a GS and I'm not worried. I realised GS riders are all wannabe faggots.

Is some one going to organise a trail ride this time? Would really improve the event. I'd offer but I know others know the area much better (you know who you are)

Back
Top Bottom