Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New for 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

The standard of attendees is dropping by the day
    just to maintain the low standard, I hope to make this one again. I might even attempt tenting to save the stagger back to a B&B

Phase 1 complete, leave has been booked

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Just to lower the standard of attendees even further, I thought i might do this one too, if that's ok

Thoroughly enjoyed this in 2012 - can't wait till the next one.

Spent five full days on the bike and didn't see a drop of rain - that has to be a record. I expect Toad had something to do with it since he seemed to arrange everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by NLC View Post
    And the Harley guy is a weirdo to boot.
    Enjoyed my conversation for the insane with him, quite good value he was.

I maybe on route to Spain again so can bring the standard of attendees down a long way.

I won't be on a GS and I'm not worried. I realised GS riders are all wannabe faggots.

Is some one going to organise a trail ride this time? Would really improve the event. I'd offer but I know others know the area much better (you know who you are)

Showers? We don't need no stinkin showers!
    Book me in!
    Happy Christmas to all!

* * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    There are certainly people on here considerably braver than I am.......

well lets see if my Klinger spoof in the showers will motivate you to meet the request of the savages on here.....
    <a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    well lets see if my Klinger spoof in the showers will motivate you to meet the request of the savages on here.....
    PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
    just the thought of that made me laugh....

Thrower of cats at pigeons Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Just put this one in the diary. Camper van with bikes behind

Val.
    You know!?, it's the people who live in the land that always seem to make it more beautiful than it already appears.

New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Just trying to grab a few from my neck of the woods to join in this weekend ...

Well decided to start organising my year and a certain person wanted to do something else last year I went along. This I am determined to come by car or bike will depend on finances and current situation. Missed it so much last year.

Quote Originally Posted by tallgirl View Post
    Well decided to start organising my year and a certain person wanted to do something else last year I went along. This I am determined to come by car or bike will depend on finances and current situation. Missed it so much last year.
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Size 11.5 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Ok, if you stick me and the dawgs down on your list I'll bring the tea tent again.
    Illegitimis nil carborundum

Please add me to the list.
    The weekend before I'm camping near Shipston so I tacked on a few extra days after the BHol to take a whole week off work. This will be a good ending to that week (unless it P's down every day and I go home....)

Quote Originally Posted by Elle View Post
    Please add me to the list.
    The weekend before I'm camping near Shipston so I tacked on a few extra days after the BHol to take a whole week off work. This will be a good ending to that week (unless it P's down every day and I go home....)
    Well, we've got a big marquee so you won't be wet at the weekend

2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast