New for 2013

Toad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Three differences for 2013.

Firstly the Beer. I've invested in a 450 litre coolbox which will be available to all for keeping those beers cold. I'll also try to ensure we have some good beer on tap.

Secondly - a shower! Investigations have made a gas powered hot shower a possibility. I just need to work out the privacy aspect :)

Thirdly - I've taken possession of a 4m x 8m marquee which will give space to shelter in case of inclement weather.

The rest should be unchanged:thumb2

Maybe we need to get something from here

That or if we are allowed to dig a hole, get a small pallet, stink that into the ground - gives you something to stand on and the space below gives a soak away.. Then put up poles/material in a e shape around and bobs your uncle you have a sort of shower :thumb2

It's in the diary. Great time and looking forward to next year. We'll have to conspire on how I can export some pastrami from London to the Cotswold for next year. I promise not to drop my food next year! I may even bring my 60l pot...

Dan, its a back to basics weekend, sod the showers, its only 2 nights. There's beer, food and bogs, what more do we really need :beerjug:

You have enough to do as it is without arranging showers :rob

Dan, its a back to basics weekend, sod the showers, its only 2 nights. There's beer, food and bogs, what more do we really need :beerjug:

You have enough to do as it is without arranging showers :rob

:stupid

There are certainly people on here considerably braver than I am.......

:D

hope to make this one, i have it on good reference from a certain Geordie lad :augie that your BBQ,s are legendary ..... and i might add i have been known to sample a few Ale (occasionally) :aidan

hope to make this one, i have it on good reference from a certain Geordie lad :augie that your BBQ,s are legendary ..... and i might add i have been known to sample a few Ale (occasionally) :aidan

:blast

The standard of attendees is dropping by the day :augie

Been floating and now feel like I should post ... Where is this event held? Costs? Etc etc?

Keen to attend this one as live in Gloucestershire and am trying to get out as much as possible on the bike next summer.

Been floating and now feel like I should post ... Where is this event held? Costs? Etc etc?

Keen to attend this one as live in Gloucestershire and am trying to get out as much as possible on the bike next summer.

Have a look through previous events to see the last couple.

It's held in Long Compton, which is just north of Chipping Norton.

Plenty of time for details :)

Mobile forum connectivity by Touratoad Technology.

It's a belting do...good people, good times, good location....book it in your diary!!!!

TTT....a very professional outfit....:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom