Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's it all about?

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Sid, if you have no objections to yet another 1200 rider attending, I'd love to attend and learn about airheads/lend a hand/meet fellow tossers/drink proper beer/sample local produce and place my tent far enough away to prevent my snoring from disturbing your slumber.
    ADAM

2008 R1200GSA
    2011 Yamaha Tmax

Quote Originally Posted by PW Cymru View Post
    Can I book the top bunk Sid

One skinny one reserved for top bunk

That leaves bottom bunk and two other beds in the bunkhouse/pool room. I think we also threw down a couple of matresses including one over the pool table. Priority usually given to the more senior members

There may also be some B&B available as some of my weirdo Devon neighbours have rooms available.

I've always wanted to come down so I reckon I'm in please Sid. I'll take the bottom bunk if I may please
    R1100gs

Quote Originally Posted by Pukmeister View Post
    Sid, if you have no objections to yet another 1200 rider attending, I'd love to attend and learn about airheads/lend a hand/meet fellow tossers/drink proper beer/sample local produce and place my tent far enough away to prevent my snoring from disturbing your slumber.
    No objections

Snorer's tents can be placed in the paddock or in the woods. Hopefully the snoring won't disturb the badgers or the deer. The deer are lovely creatures but the badgers are mean bastards with big teeth.

If I can have one of the beds, then I'll be there. Sleeping in a tent is getting too much for my back.
    1150GS , Yamaha FJ1200. Moto Guzzi California 3.

Top bunk = PW Cymru (Paul Wong)

Bottom bunk = Jez

Bed 1 = Eliminator

Bed 2 = I'll pencil in John Roberts as he is another who doesn't do camping.

Still another mattress in bunkhouse/poolroom. Also two bed/settees in corner of workshop. Stable block available as horses will be outside in June.

I have a few tents (and sleeping bags etc) of varying sizes that I can put up if anyone wants to camp but doesn't want to carry too much gear on their bike.

Sid

i would love to attend in 2013 on my 80 g/s, i was gutted i couldn't go in 2012.

i would require a bunk or settee or whatever as i cant do camping due to my back.. i would be most gratefull for whatever you can offer.

thanks

David

Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    If I don't see you before Sid I'm up for this, hoping to be there on three wheels with the Lovely Amanda.

It's looking to be a good 'un and will be great to catch up with David (How Much)

Andres
    Doris doesn't give a fuck...be more like Doris!

As it's the first time I'll be eligable to attend please count me in
    May not be much good with technical help but may be of some assistance with cider consumption!!!!

Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by MrIFan View Post
    As it's the first time I'll be eligable to attend please count me in
    May not be much good with technical help but may be of some assistance with cider consumption!!!!
    Oooooh, what ya got now?

Andres
    Doris doesn't give a fuck...be more like Doris!

Quote Originally Posted by Outtomunch View Post
    Oooooh, what ya got now?

Andres
    Ah! I meant eligable because it was open to non-airheads this year, although if I had the spare cash an early R80GS would be very high on the list

Aging 1 eyed Tosser Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    did some one mention cider

best put me down for a nice piece of grass to pitch me tent on then
    mummy mummy is dad dead?
    no son hes out riding that bloody bike

whats that you say?
    I've no idea as I've been out riding my bike..

I would be up for this

I'll happily camp out in the field but won't be doing the muddy rideout as prefer a lovely bit of tarmac

Jon
    BMW R1200GSA

Reggie P
    Sounds fun...can I put my name down for a camp pitch?

No need to worry about camping space. We have top lawn and then separate area for the heavy duty snorers (Flipfly is in pole position ).
    We then have four acres of paddocks but this is all on a slope. Also for the adventurous ones there is the woodland area.
    Plenty of space for everyone.

Paul said I was quiet as a mouse this year

He had doubled up on his ear plugs though

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast