What's it all about?

As it's the first time I'll be eligable to attend please count me in:thumb2
May not be much good with technical help but may be of some assistance with cider consumption!!!!

did some one mention cider :beer:

best put me down for a nice piece of grass to pitch me tent on then :thumb2

I would be up for this :thumb2

I'll happily camp out in the field but won't be doing the muddy rideout as prefer a lovely bit of tarmac :D

Jon :beerjug:

No need to worry about camping space. We have top lawn and then separate area for the heavy duty snorers (Flipfly is in pole position :D ).
We then have four acres of paddocks but this is all on a slope. Also for the adventurous ones there is the woodland area.
Plenty of space for everyone.:)

Paul said I was quiet as a mouse this year:thumb

He had doubled up on his ear plugs though:D

If Jackass Dave is going then i may as well make it down there to keep him out of trouble.

Ferry Costs

Just curious , Irish Ferries approx £62 each way ... does anyone have any suggestions for discounts /tesco vouchers etc etc ? Are they the guys to use?

Cheers Sid. You planning on any BBRCs (or what ever they are called now).

I'll try and make at least one night, will be on the 1150 GSA - and stupidly try the trials sections! I'm sure I'll think them possible if I drink enough cider.

Please disregard the post above ... it was supposed to be a query about the Wexford weekend ! Something wrong with my map- reading if I need an Irish Ferry to get to North Devon from Warwickshire ... Note to self ... Don't post after supping Abbot Ale !

Just to let you know that your BBQ/Breakfast_Chef-cum-Butler has had his leave confirmed by work :thumb

Nice one Sumprat! I'm looking forward to that hot curry I sampled last year... best curry I've ever tasted!

I'm hoping to make this... If you want a kitchen bitch I'm happy to muck in....:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom