Come on then, lets have the full story

rebircsbuS Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nutty GSER View Post
    Come on then, lets have the full story

I don't like to tell tales ...

Quote Originally Posted by JoeC View Post
    I don't like to tell tales ...
    but ... there were a small group of Tossers parking up outside an ex-Tossers house for a cup of tea. CRUNCH!! Jackco was lying on the floor with his hot bike on top of him squashed in between 2 upright bikes. After heaving the bike off him, don't worry it was an 1150 so it wasn't damaged , he turned round and said "I forgot to put the bloody side stand down".
    We all had a laugh and still are
    You had to be there.

snitchy snitchy

Quote Originally Posted by JoeC View Post
    but ... there were a small group of Tossers parking up outside an ex-Tossers house for a cup of tea. CRUNCH!! Jackco was lying on the floor with his hot bike on top of him squashed in between 2 upright bikes. After heaving the bike off him, don't worry it was an 1150 so it wasn't damaged , he turned round and said "I forgot to put the bloody side stand down".
    We all had a laugh and still are
    You had to be there.
    See you Joe, you're a real snitch. There was I, several days after the hyper embarrasing incident thinking I'd got away with it with my ego somewhat intact, and there you are broadcasting it to the whole world (well, the whole forum). You wait 'til you get old mate. My increasing paranoia over the incident ceased when I remembered doing similar things in my late teens, so I guess that then I was young and stupid and now I'm old and........ Well, you get it. Off out on the bike in a while, just hope I can remember that bloody side stand!!!

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Quote Originally Posted by JackoUK View Post
    See you Joe, you're a real snitch. There was I, several days after the hyper embarrasing incident thinking I'd got away with it with my ego somewhat intact, and there you are broadcasting it to the whole world (well, the whole forum). You wait 'til you get old mate. My increasing paranoia over the incident ceased when I remembered doing similar things in my late teens, so I guess that then I was young and stupid and now I'm old and........ Well, you get it. Off out on the bike in a while, just hope I can remember that bloody side stand!!!
    Your welcome
    It was either me or somebody else.