Random Guzzi Shit

Look what I found in the dusty corners of the archive :D

Og looking all shiny and new
fixed? :blush
i never liked that fairing. :rolleyes:
Even when i bought the Bike - i arrived to view it - looked in yer mans shed and thought "he'll have to move that goldwing so i can see the Guzzi."

that was the Guzzi! :blast
~~
:D

Lovely Guzzi and his Harley was rather special too (for a Harley ;)).

This is a lovely little film too :thumb2

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lAtFk3CFdYg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Andres

nice i really enjoyed those :cool:

This is just gorgeous and exactly what I would aspire too, striped down but totally practical as a day to day ride. Perfect!

11_0701_75_guzzi_custom_001_C1-1024x667.jpg

Spotted at Stafford Show last weekend.

Stafford2012147_zps8f422bec.jpg

Stafford2012149_zpsf6998b6c.jpg

Stafford2012148_zps50c65430.jpg

We got talking to the owner of the last one pictured. He's owned it from new and told us that it is one of only several produced for the American Police force. They were sent them to evaluate and they didn't like them and sent them back! A UK dealer bought all of them (16?) and sold them in the UK.

Spotted at Stafford Show last weekend.

That Hedingham outfit is gorgeous :thumb2

Actually, all three of those bikes are gorgeous :)

IIRC The LAPD first used Ambasador based bikes (as per your first picture) , then 850T3's (which became what the civi T3 Cali was based on) and also V1000 Converts which looked very similar (same paint) as your last picture.

I'm sure somebody will be along to correct me though as I usually get that sort of stuff wrong..............

Andres

Edit; Has the second bike got the correct rocker covers?

Some cool stuff.............

.............but mostly found myself laughing as it's a bit cheesey in places :thumb

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ya8tcStWzYI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Andres

i've not seen that, but i'm keen to check it out when i get back from walking bentley :)

an italian suit for riding a Convert? :thumb2 i'm doing it wrong :blast

The film completely missed-out THE bike which gave them a world wide following.

Back
Top Bottom