Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Show Us Your Sidecars.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Not mine but spotted at the Boxing day meet.
    Great condition,looked a lot of fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

BMW R60 + Steib S501

Here's my 1965 R60/2 + Steib S501. I bought the bike in 1998 and the Steib two years later. Repainted the chair and mated the pair together. With a s/car ratio bevel box it cruises at about 55 mph happily.

New Member (less than 15 Posts)

guzzi outfit

I've just bought this guzzi outfit from a chap in essex,he only bought it recently and after a chat with him it appears he's frightened of it,never having piloted an outfit before! Anyroad I'm running about on it now and very nice it is too,just flown through the mot and the quality of the build was remarked upon.I've upgraded the rear shocks as they were a touch soft for my liking.Was hoping my comment would appear beneath the blue guzzi 850t3 outfit.
    Last edited by gagacol; 12-08-15 at 09:31. Reason: Add info

What a great Thread. He's my contribution (ok it's from On the Buses).

Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by gagacol View Post
    I've just bought this guzzi outfit from a chap in essex,he only bought it recently and after a chat with him it appears he's frightened of it,never having piloted an outfit before! Anyroad I'm running about on it now and very nice it is too,just flown through the mot and the quality of the build was remarked upon.I've upgraded the rear shocks as they were a touch soft for my liking.Was hoping my comment would appear beneath the blue guzzi 850t3 outfit.
    I take it you're referring to my old one pictured here?

Have to admit, I wasn't overly impressed with the guy who bought it from me so am very glad it's now with somebody who appreciates it I've had many outfits over the years and this one rates as one of the nicest I've had. Hope you got all the original paperwork that I passed on with the bike?

I put the Hagons on just prior to sale as the S&W air shocks it originally came with failed and yeah, agree about the spring rate (which was reccomended by Hagon). Just about ok solo with the springs wound right up but too soft with a passenger and/or luggage.

Enjoy

Andres
    Doris doesn't give a fuck...be more like Doris!

Yes that's the one.I do have all the paperwork and a fair bit there is too! I shan't be carrying a pillion but will have a sidecar passenger 95% of the time,I'm also going to fit a towbar as I have a camping trailer that I like to fill with an array of cr*p that goes with me.We shall be doing a rally with the outfit at the end of august.No idea what the guy paid you for it but I was happy with the price I gave,I bought it blind and had it transported up to kirkham from essex.My grandchildren are well impressed too.
    Cheers,Colin.

Andres,tried to message you regarding the outfit,couldn't do it for some reason.
    Cheers,Colin.

Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by gagacol View Post
    Andres,tried to message you regarding the outfit,couldn't do it for some reason.
    Cheers,Colin.
    Hi Colin

You need to be a member of the site in order to PM.............
    You can always email me on andresatsotos-castello.fsnet.co.uk

Cheers
    Andres
    Doris doesn't give a fuck...be more like Doris!

Quote Originally Posted by Outtomunch View Post
    Hi Colin

You need to be a member of the site in order to PM.............
    You can always email me on andresatsotos-castello.fsnet.co.uk

Cheers
    Andres
    Done that Andres.

Sent email Andres,you might need to check your junk.

Trustworthy Scouser AND
    Toxteth scouser, made good ..now hiding on the Wirral
    Some right sheds on here

Here's an old banger I used to have ( the pic at the bottom ) .....and my current FJ1200 'Bluebird'
    Remember, we are only here for a good time, not a long time !

This is my old Ural, which I had to let go.

Hopefully I will be in the market for another Hack in a month or so

Here's my sidecar.....it a Norton 850 mk3 with a meteor chair by Charnwood. Wasp leading links, it handles great and goes like a rocket!

Thrower of cats at pigeons Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    That's nice. My BM outfit will never look as clean as that. Might even get around to riding it some time this year too..

Val.
    You know!?, it's the people who live in the land that always seem to make it more beautiful than it already appears.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678