speed camera

2gses

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Not that it will bother me one bit, a fixed speed camera has gone up on the A64 york bypass westbound, of all places the cameras are positioned on the bridge that crosses the river Ouse,:confused: i haven't seen a fixed camera in north yorks for years.

Yup, big sign up saying they are not activated yet.

I spotted them yesterday and reported them to PocketGPSworld.com.

I wonder if they are just going to be there for the roadworks that are about to start on the A64??

I have to say I haven't noticed anything in the local press about them, and IIRC these will be the first 'Fixed cameras' in North Yorkshire if they are permanent :(

Thank you. Much appreciated - I was not aware of this.

cameras

Not sure but probably a lot, however not as much as the silver transit vans that are popping up all over the place in north yorkshire with blacked out windows.:hide

Thanks

for the heads up on the silver transits. Will keep an eye out for them.

If you wish to find out where all the (2) silver transits are likely to be on any given week click on the dated link on this page.

http://www.northyorkshire.police.uk/index.aspx?articleid=7021

All operating authorities have to list where they are likely to be by law. This one 'isn't that' helpful' as it pretty much just lists all the possible sites they could be if that makes sense. Some are more accurate:blast

It's strange but ever since that was posted on the deployment page I haven't seen any of the vans in the usual spots near me here on the east coast.
I don't know whether they have been over the western side of the county?

Back
Top Bottom