Bike Cover

Sorry to say but have to increase the cost of the covers. Just been to post office with some and postage gone up now over £4.
Last visit to wholesalers found everything had also gone up, so new cost to UKGSer members will be £42 delivered 1st class recorded.
Every one who has ordered or reserved one will get it at the old £40 price but new orders from today will be at new price.
Also looks like the 1150 version is ok just waiting for some pictures and info.
Thanks all :thumby:

Thanks for the update Ted, ill wait to see the pics

went to ur ebay link yesterday, says you dont post to Ireland.

Any chance ud make an exception for an ole GSer :nenau
id be coveing the cost of the extra postage

Thanks for the update Ted, ill wait to see the pics

went to ur ebay link yesterday, says you dont post to Ireland.

Any chance ud make an exception for an ole GSer :nenau
id be coveing the cost of the extra postage

Will post to Ireland no probs.
Once I get all details and am sure the cover is ok will let you know the postage etc.:thumb

Thanks Ted,

Arrived Thursday just as you said. Great bit of kit, very pleased :D:D:D

Fitted to my F650 GS twin with vario top box, so it will fit the F8, F7 and the eagerly awaited F800GSA

:thumby::D

Thanks for the pictures Dean:thumb glad you like the cover.
Have 1 cover left for the 1200GS fits both Hexhead and new LC. Its at the old price of £40 delivered.
After it's gone all the new ones will be slightly more expensive as everything from postage to materials has gone up. New price to GSers will be £43 posted.
Thanks to everyone who has bought.:thumby:

A good piece of kit well made, a useful addition to any bike unlike some of the tat advertised elsewhere. 10 out of 10.
John

The cover arrived yesterday, and fitted perfect to the 1150gs.
a very well made bit of kit, and the material used is of high quality.
well impressed :thumb

thanks for the quick delivery, and ill post a pic up here when i get back

Good Job Ted !

Have a good trip Mike. Look forward to some pictures, maybe start a "bike covers on holiday" thread
:thumb

Have one cover left at £43 delivered. Not making any more for a few weeks due to holidays. Next batch won't be till end of June.
Thanks to all who have bought one and for all the comments, pictures, info etc. Really helped with the 1150 version :thumb2

Bike covers back in production. Can do them for all 1200GS & Adv as well as new watercooled GS, also older 1150 GS. 1150 take a couple of days longer as Sue makes them just to order. All £43 inc recorded delivery
Any one got pictures of there bikes on holiday/trips etc with cover in use.

I'll stick a link onto Commuter Motorcycle Club if you like.

Is it just this thread or do you have them advertised anywhere? (I couldn't be arsed to read through the whole threat TBH) :rob

I'll stick a link onto Commuter Motorcycle Club if you like.

Is it just this thread or do you have them advertised anywhere? (I couldn't be arsed to read through the whole threat TBH) :rob

Thanks for that. Did have them on Ebay but was costing to much so now just on here.
Usually make them in batches of 5. Only 2 left from last batch as had a few pre ordered.

Last lot all gone.:thumb2
Will be making them just to order at the moment as suns out and we would rather be out and about:D Usually only a couple of days if you want one though.

Thanks for the repost Time Traveller, just registered. Had quick look. Few comments make me think us GSers are a bit to "posh" to use our pampered bikes for such mundane tasks as commuting... Glad I stopped that 70 mile round trip to work every day and retired, would'nt want to upset anyone :aidan
Still you never know, many thanks anyway.:thumb

Ted

have emailed you interested but have givi trekker topbox on 12GSA

eon

Ted

have emailed you interested but have givi trekker topbox on 12GSA

eon
Replied to your email :thumb
Think we have sold a cover to a Trekker equiped GS will have a look. Pretty sure it will fit ok will send you a pic of how it fits on the BM top box.

Order received with thanks.

The two covers were received and are installed thanks Ted.

Installation was easy and the cover fits like a glove. I love the way it packs away against the topbox and can be put on with ease. Gonna be very handy for when I'm parked outside work and while on tour. I'll send you some photos once the bike is parked somewhere more interesting than my driveway.

Please pass on my thanks to Sue.

Cheers
Mike

Back
Top Bottom