Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Bike Cover

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Sorry Ted, have just seen your reply. I will let him try mine and see if it fits. keep me posted if you decide to make one. Am still having trouble with the Velcro on the top box pulling away. I bought the extra strong stuff from eBay and wonder if it grips too well and that is why it keeps pulling off. Tried heat like you suggested and it did improve things but I see the strip is starting to pull off the top box yet again. Allan

Thanks Ted and a big thank you to your good lady for the bike cover. It's a quality product.

As requested I have added a picture of it fitted to my R1150GS.

Ian
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2003 R1150GS Twinspark

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.....

Bike Cover

Hello Ted
    Can you tell me the price for one for a R1200 GS LC - 2013.
    Thank you!

Thanks Ian. Glad you like it.
    Sue did do a few " are you sure thats right" at the measurements you sent over but once I showed/explained to her that you had moved the topbox and seat. She set too and cut out the cover, looks ok. Many thanks for the picture, any probs you know where we are
    Money isn't everything.But it keeps the kids intouch

Standard GS cover £44. GSA £46 inc recorded delivery 3M surface cleaner, instructions and small material sample. We use it double thickness so you can see the silvered inner surface of cover.

Bike Cover

Hi Ted, Have now tried the Velcro strip you sent for the Vario top box. It is now fine, I roughed the surface with some fine sandpaper and used the wipe you supplied and all is well. Many thanks.
    If you can let me have payment details a friend wishes to order a GSA cover, same as the one you supplied to me.
    Regards.
    Allan

Last few.
    Our last order for material and reflective tape and the chunky nylon zips etc showed a price increase of almost 80% "as we are a small buyer" 200m is a small amount, anything over 1000m is considered normal!! So not realistic to make any more. It was going to cost almost twice the price just for material etc than you can buy a full cover off Ebay. Granted not the same style or quality but most people just see a price and we cant mach that. Also had a few "comments" on the price, " can get a full cover for £20" and so on. So decided to call it a day.
    Have enough materials left for a few but once gone that's it i'm sorry to say. Sue is only make to order these days and only have patterns for the BMW 1200GS/GSA range, hexheads, new WC and some of the 1150.

Thanks for to every one who bought one and some of the ingenious methods of fixing to other bikes.

Ted can I order one ? 1200 GS now ( had an s1000 XR which was going to lose my licence, or kill me !! ) captain sensible now.
    Details of cost, how to pay, etc e-mail.
    Many thanks
    John
    Tipperary Man

PMed you John

Ted
    Bit of a "numpty" so not sure if you got my reply! Think you return early July but e-mail moylettj@aol.com

Ted can I order one for a 2014 GSA LC....if you still have the materials. ....pm me your details for paypal payment or email me on f150svt@gmail.com
    Regards
    Steve

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213