Bike Cover

New batch of covers ready. Going to Williams Manchester this Sat morning for GS launch will be there if any one wants a look at one on the bike. Will have a few with me should you be tempted save the postage :thumb

Just a reminder, any one going ?

My cover arrived yesterday thanks Ted.:clap
Not fitted it yet, but it looks like an excellent bit kit.

Cheers

Ted,
Received mine yesterday - great bit of kit for when I go touring in the pyrnees in May.

One satisfied tosser customer :thumb

Graeme

Thanks for all the comments, glad everything arrived ok and as expected:thumb
Graeme get some pictures when there should still be a bit of snow about in May over the topps.:D Have a took around the St Jean Pied de port D15 to D949 cross the border into Spain on the Na2600 one of the best biking roads about. have a look on Google Earth:thumb2

Bought mine last month, didn't fit it, lost it, just found it this morning.

Regards

Andi

Now received
I just told Ted I've toured for the last four years with a bike cover in the pannier, now be able to put a extra pair of nickers and socks, happy days
Looks a nice item
Thanks Ted

Thanks

Mine turned up this morning, great service and complete package. Think I might have to go on a jolly over to France to try out next week.

Ted,
Will a cover fit to a GSA ally top box ?

And are you still doing the pannier top bags ?

Doing the Picos, Pyrenees & Alps in late May with my 18 year old lad on pillion, so will be needing extra luggage capacity !

Thanks,
Mick

Ted,
Will a cover fit to a GSA ally top box ?

And are you still doing the pannier top bags ?

Doing the Picos, Pyrenees & Alps in late May with my 18 year old lad on pillion, so will be needing extra luggage capacity !

Thanks,
Mick
Hi Mick. Cover will fit ally box no probs. Can send over PP details and you can have one by next Tuesday
Not doing the pannier top bags sorry, worked out cost more than TT ones as we wanted them waterproof which non of them are!! We use a couple of the med Ortleib bags with straps to pannier lid. Very good, waterproof, easy to make bigger or smaller and make good arm rests for pillion. We have a set of 5 shaped bags testing for the Adv panniers at moment, make use of all space and easy to just get out what you want rather than mixing old, new, camping, maps, medics etc all over the place. Once happy with them will post pics.
Ted

Thanks for the quick reply Ted
Yes, please PM me your paypal details for the cover.

Thanks for the info on the ortlieb bags - never gave it a though, but I have a couple of the Crane bags from Aldi - they'll do the job just fine :thumb2

Has anybody tried one of these on an 1150?

Just stumbled across the thread, what a great idea. Can I have one please, pm me PayPal details please?

Have some new covers made up and ready to go.:thumby:

Hell your gaining on us must be the spring in the air,,, or the snow on the ground :D
Have to get the whip out and get Sue working faster. Should have some more for mid week if any one wants one.

Back
Top Bottom