Bike Cover

Any news on the hi viz vests Ted?

Hi Jamie. Have a couple done, look really good and holding up well to use. Big problem is the price! £40, using the Reflective zips, good quality non fade HiViz, lining, stretchpanels etc, etc makes it to expensive compared to whats on the market. Trying to find British suppliers and getting the price down is proving a bit tricky. Good idea about the pocket though :thumb waiting for some samples then will see what happens. Hope to have one or two done for next month but covers keeping Sue busy at the moment
Hope you are getting some use from the cover if you are hardy enough to be out. We went out a few times on the sunny dry days but -2 rather cools the enthusiasm.

We are changing the reflective piping on the next batch of covers and bags as supplier can't get the original type anymore, using silver. It is slightly more pliable and even more reflective, it's like on the bikes pictured camping at begining of thread and will look silver in day light as well as reflective at night.
Picture is new piping on bag fitted to Jess top box, thanks Mike.

Attachments

• cover on small Jess top box.jpg
    cover on small Jess top box.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 502
Hello there squire!

I'm certainly interested in a cover, how much are the tool bags?

Regards

Andi

New batch of covers ready. Going to Williams Manchester this Sat for GS launch will be there if any one wants a look at one on the bike. Will have a few with me should you be tempted save the postage :thumb

Also doing some bags for the alloy panniers, sort of bag system. Three in one side and two in the other. Something we found usfull when on trips, small bag on bottom for all the paperwork, maps, medcines etc big bag for usual clothes and on exhaust side shaped bag useful for stuff like spares, adapters, phone/radio chargers. Other side has small bottom bag for camping bits and bobs or whatever + larger bag for clothes shoes etc.
Hope to have some samples for the weekend. will post pics once ready.

Hi Ted,

I will have one for my 1200GS please?? If this is ok can you pm with your Paypal address?

Thanks...
Graeme;)

What a great idea.

I'll have one for my GSA (with Vario topbox) please Ted.

PM me your paypal addy mate.

:thumb

Arrived today..... Quality idea and quality product and great detailing by Sue :thumb

Back
Top Bottom