Proper Adventure GS Twin

I like that sort of sh*t....................!:thumb

+2:thumb
I had a quick look around it on Saturday as Chris was down at an adventure bike shop promoting his new book.
Great bloke who's friendly and eager to talk bikes gear and whatever . It's a bit like being young again going off on any old bike and having fun without spending a gizzillon £££ .
Everyone else was on £7000+++ bikes and he turns up on a gs500 :D and you just know he will probably have more adventures on that that the rest of us put together lol

It's obversely not a coincidence that his bike is a GS ! I think he's just making a point:bow

I

I've always thought big 1000/1200cc bikes were too big for RTW unless you stick to Tarmaced roads (which often you cant)..... I don't think this is the nest but it shows you that you can still have fun on and off road.......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MVDon13fUD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've always thought big 1000/1200cc bikes were too big for RTW unless you stick to Tarmaced roads (which often you cant)..... I don't think this is the nest but it shows you that you can still have fun on and off road.......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MVDon13fUD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reminds me of myself on my wee 650GS :thumb

One look at the lowered silencer and I had to close the link immediately :barf

I'll stick with my theory that the ultimate RTW bike is a Honda 90. Light as a feather,100+ mpg,spares everywhere,probably the most reliable bike ever made,100+mpg,three moving part which are all interchangeable,fast enough to get from A to B, slow enough to see evrything inbetween A and B,100+mpg.

Case,rested:thumb

PS I like the GS 500 though

Lost me with the bit of ply bolted to the exhaust. Has he actually been anywhere on it?

Having owned a GS400 and a GS425 (and on the assumption that the 500 is basically the same engine) he won't make it past Dover.............

Andres

I had a GS500 and its the biggest heap of shit you can buy. He's only made it worse by bolding on the curvy SV650 shock. I had one of those too. Owners fit the SRAD shock, a straight swap. :blast

Back
Top Bottom