Show us your K bike

Got a new bike!!!

Hi all,

Thought I would introduce myself and my 2012 K1600GTLE which I have had for a couple weeks now. Moved from a 90th Anniversary R1200RT which I really liked, however, the big K is a revelation - I absolutely love it, and that engine is a peach!!! Hoping to pick up some information from fellow riders and generally listen to the chit chat. Will post a picture of the bike when I work out how to!!

Johnny.

My GTL with my GSA

picked up a K1600GTL in Matt Blue....

Attachments

• IMG_9028.jpg
    IMG_9028.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 919
How to Post A Picture of my Bike

All,

Apologies for my ineptitude, but how do you post a picture on here? I have looked at various posts/threads and I'm none the wiser - any help would be gladly received,

Johnny.

There’s a bit that says choose file... I select a photo ... what then? Where does it say add photo?

Or if you have it on a cloud based service (flickr is good enough) click on share, select BBcode (if you have a choice), the size you want and paste on here. You can delete the bit that describes where it comes from.

Or a photo of the www, right click, copy image url, in your reply to thread use the menu bar, click on insert image and paste image url, click ok.

index.php

Pic stolen from ADVrider... :p

Italian or German Amazon I think. I took them off though and sprayed it because I wanted the tank panels blue too.

Back
Top Bottom