Thread: Pre trip meeting on Saturday 12th January 2013

Dream Maker

Pre trip meeting on Saturday 12th January 2013

I always have a pre trip meeting where I will go through all the details of the trip for anyone coming or thinking of coming on the TAT. I will do a brief presentation so as not to bore the pants of everyone and do a question and answer session. I find these meetings are really useful as it gets us all on the same page and I'll go through stuff like the routes, insurance, bike prep etc etc.

This year, i will incorporate both the Alaska and the TAT trips because a lot of what I will go through is broadly similar.

The meeting will be held at Adventure Bike Warehouse www.adventurebikewarehouse.co.uk as it is in a fairly central location and is the right size:

Adventure Bike Warehouse
    Unit 5, Agecroft Enterprise Park
    Shearer Way
    Swinton
    Manchester
    M27 8WA

Gary and Johno are great hosts and they will have all sorts of goodies for sale so you can spend your Christmas money on some important bling. We'll also get a BBQ going with lashings of tea and coffee.

Some of you will be coming quite a distance and there is a decent little pub/hotel called the Henry Boddington just up the road which is cheap and cheerful http://www.premierinn.com/en/checkHo...hester-swinton. I'll be staying overnight for sure.

This is an open invitation to attend even if you just want to listen in and have a blather. There will no doubt be folk there from previous trips so you can get loads of information from people who have done it.

Adventure Bike Warehouse also offer their Morroccan tours and gary will chat about those as well so you will get a good afternoon and evening's talk of brilliant trips to all those places you want to go.

We will start at 13.00 hrs sharp and if you could indicate whether you will be attending of not either via pm or on this thread that would give us an idea of numbers.

See you there
    www.unchainedtours.com

"Of all the forces that make for a better world, none is so powerful as hope.
    With hope, one can think, one can work, one can dream.
    If you have hope, you have everything."

http://www.unchainedtours.com

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Your linky goes to Talktalk and a not found page,but due to my teknical nollage i went 2 anudder page,and found nit,
    if we turn up and spendspend do we bet a sniffter of a discount

Dream Maker
    Quote Originally Posted by crumbles View Post
    Your linky goes to Talktalk and a not found page,but due to my teknical nollage i went 2 anudder page,and found nit,
    if we turn up and spendspend do we bet a sniffter of a discount
    Well, you never know your luck
    www.unchainedtours.com

Yes ill be there Chris (TAT Trip)

Quote Originally Posted by FERRET View Post
    Yes ill be there Chris (TAT Trip)
    Me too, all being well

Chris, all being well I would like to attend you talk/breifing on the 12th.Ref TAT.
    cheers Den

What Tyre pressure you running
    DISCOUNT thats a dirty word in My book!

However, you never know your luck in a raffle.
    Last edited by SkyGod; 17-12-12 at 10:35. Reason: .......

www.adventurebikewarehouse.com
    Be Safe............and if you cant be safe..........BE LETHAL.

1200 GS
    KTM 500 EXC Rally
    Aprillia Tuono
    KTM 1190 R
    KTM 625 SXC
    KTM 1290 SD
    Honda MSX 125

opinionated, me? Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Might come along for some free biscuits........

Mark
    Just when you've got this rat race licked, here come faster rats!

Dream Maker
    Bump for this and everyone is welcome
    www.unchainedtours.com

And bump to say local hotel booked and I shall be there.
    Thanks very much.

New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    I might pop in for the afternoon as could be in the area on the 12th. Not planning on going but would be good to meet people and hear about the TAT trips and think about doing it some day.

opinionated, me? Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Just a quick "thank you" to ABW for their hospitality yesterday. Spent the afternoon listening to Chris, eating chilli, drinking tea and talking bollox. Tried on some very nice gear, sat on a gorgeous KTM, drooled over some Ohlins kit from the Kais van, etc, etc.
    What better way to spend a Saturday afternoon?
    Mark
    Just when you've got this rat race licked, here come faster rats!

tHANK YOU Gary, Mr Iifan and Claire for a great two days, took me 6 hours and 3 lifts to make it to Chesterfeild where Gary picked me up.

Two of the best pubs in ENGLAND, Stags and The Red Lion, stayed at Garys two nights, gARY DROPPED me off in Stokport train and tram into city center now renting an Apartment in the middle of Manchester China Town.

Watch the football at a well healed bar, and bit of a Chineese, King Prawns and some FIRE SOUP.

There a IMAC in the room I§m using well cool www.roomzzz.com

Dream Maker
    Excellent work on the hoovering Steve

Thanks to all who attended and hope you found it all useful and especially a big thanks to Jono and Gaz at ABW for hosting the event
    www.unchainedtours.com

Thanks to all at ABW for the hospitality Very useful and infomative afternoon.
    still no deid

Quote Originally Posted by boatman View Post
    Thanks to all at ABW for the hospitality Very useful and infomative afternoon.
    I'll second that, very very useful and excellent hospitality.
    Thank you one and all, most appreciated.