Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Staffordshire Tossers Do 19-20-21 July '13

25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Crapaud View Post
    Rubbish!
    I've been buying and drinking the stuff for years and a polybox has NEVER lasted anything like 4 weeks after opening. Best I ever managed was less than a week.

Yes Sid, but that's DRINKING it.. ya gannet
    Normal [ slow drinkers ] folk want their CIDER fresh 4 weeks after they have bought it.. polybox wins every time then...

OOOOO!!!! and if you do order, make sure you leave your name, so I know whose I have

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Bill-H. Dont possess a tent, is there still room in the caravan, failing that the barn???? Cheers, Mark
    I started with nothing, and I've still got most of it left.

Size 11.5 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by mark2jag View Post
    Bill-H. Dont possess a tent, is there still room in the caravan, failing that the barn???? Cheers, Mark
    Yep, there is still a single free, or some nice snuggly straw in the corner
    Illegitimis nil carborundum

Fantastic. can I have the single then please. If my plans change or my bike isnt ready i will let you know.....

Cheers,

Mark

you can come up on the bus if you like.

Bill, you might laugh but with the slow progress im having with my current bike i might well do that out of necessity. I'm off now, im going to find a cat to kick or something.....

Hope this is not the kiss-of-death but by all accounts the weather looks to remain fine over next weekend

Met Office linky for Mow Cop locale >> http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/w...ime=1373756400
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sent from my iPoo using TapaTwat

Mscotts,
    Good weather eh.

Mmmmmm, where's me shorts sandals( + socks) hankie for my head. A site to behold 6ft 1 and nearly as wide

Fantastic. can I have the single then please. If my plans change or my bike isnt ready i will let you know.....

Cheers,

Mark
    I too will be in the caravan due to my arriving late on Friday evening....are you another snorer?
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Quote Originally Posted by MScotts View Post
    Hope this is not the kiss-of-death but by all accounts the weather looks to remain fine over next weekend

Met Office linky for Mow Cop locale >> http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/w...ime=1373756400
    Awesome....
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Bouncer View Post
    I too will be in the caravan due to my arriving late on Friday evening....are you another snorer?
    Keith, you needn't worry, as far as I'm aware I don't snore, but it's so hard to tell when I'm asleep. you might be saved the indignity of punching me very hard as news about the bike is still not available. Why dont people read their fecking emails............and PM's.

Yours, confused and still bloody bikeless, Mark

Wife has just "reminded" me that Friday 19th July is our 27th wedding anniversary, but "You can still go if you want to!"

Might have to make some new plans but I'll let you know....

Sid

Keith, you needn't worry, as far as I'm aware I don't snore, but it's so hard to tell when I'm asleep. you might be saved the indignity of punching me very hard as news about the bike is still not available. Why dont people read their fecking emails............and PM's.

Yours, confused and still bloody bikeless, Mark
    Well here's hoping you get sorted Mark.....
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

update....

Still no news on the bike, so have made the rather unusual decison to attend a bike meet in my car!!. No one will ever think of that, will they????

Hopefully Big Bird will return from wherever he is and read all his PM's in time for me to at least have a look at the bike, but if not, then CAR it will be....

feck feck feck feck feck................

Mark

back of bouncers bike

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Just a few days to go now (I'll have to check Buz's thread for an exact number in a minute). Beer arriving in the morning and baking spuds and a few trays of eggs to collect in the afternoon. Loos due to arrive around Friday lunchtime by which time I expect to see the first rosy cheeked Tossers dribbling through the gate.

Some of you will have seen my posts about an over exuberant council planning woman getting told to go away at the beginning of the week and the subsequest visit I had from a local Bobby and the non-existant Event Licence, please, to ensure that we can all (and in particular - me) have a good, relaxing and entertaining weekend without me having to worry about possible 'allowing my premises to be used for the consumption' type charges, as we are packing our clean drawers and spot cream can we be quite certain that nothing illegal gets stashed away with our socks and brought onto my land.

Thank you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast