Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairnet600 View Post
    back of bouncers bike
    For a small fee....
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Keith, thanks for the offer. Im 15 stone, so if you dont mind inadvertent wheelies every time you drop the hammer then feel free. if all else fails i will just take the car, Shame Big Bird has his reasons for not PMing me about his bike that he "would get back to me by the end of the week" (last week) on...Still furiously scanning eblag and other dubious sites for a "decentish" bike. asking a lot for a grand but shite happens....

Sorry If I'm rambling but im a little un happy teddy right now...
    I started with nothing, and I've still got most of it left.

Size 11.5 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    don't you fancy Humbug's 650 SLR then? stick a 21in wheel in the front and it's almost a Dommie
    Illegitimis nil carborundum

the bike is very nice BUT i spend a lot of time on motorways, going various places, and I have to say i would feel really guilty thrashing a single cylinder bike up and down motorways at3/4 or more of its rev range. its really really clean and low mileage, but if it was mine it wouldnt stay that way for long.

I spoke to Humbug (andy) on the phone and he seems a really genuine tell it like it is sort of person. At the end of the phone call I did feel quite guilty about not wanting it. I'm still gonna buy him a quantity of beers for all his help and his patience though....
    If he drinks that is......

Sid an I are setting off in the morning, doing a scenic trip via Sycamoto's, hopefully there for lunch, and then on up to West Yorkshire for a bit of camping up the hill from Hebden Bridge. We're then ambling down through the Dark Peak Friday morning, arriving at Bill's sometime after lunch. Any Yorksha folks fancy a pint with us, we'll be dining at The Packhorse Inn at Widdop tomorrow evening.

If quitters never win and winners never quit... What idiot came up with 'Quit while you're ahead'??????

Quote Originally Posted by mark2jag View Post
    Keith, thanks for the offer. Im 15 stone, so if you dont mind inadvertent wheelies every time you drop the hammer then feel free. if all else fails i will just take the car, Shame Big Bird has his reasons for not PMing me about his bike that he "would get back to me by the end of the week" (last week) on...Still furiously scanning eblag and other dubious sites for a "decentish" bike. asking a lot for a grand but shite happens....

Sorry If I'm rambling but im a little un happy teddy right now...
    Mark, I'll be leaving late anyhow, so probably of bugger use to you.....
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Quote Originally Posted by mark2jag View Post
    the bike is very nice BUT i spend a lot of time on motorways, going various places, and I have to say i would feel really guilty thrashing a single cylinder bike up and down motorways at3/4 or more of its rev range. its really really clean and low mileage, but if it was mine it wouldnt stay that way for long.

I spoke to Humbug (andy) on the phone and he seems a really genuine tell it like it is sort of person. At the end of the phone call I did feel quite guilty about not wanting it. I'm still gonna buy him a quantity of beers for all his help and his patience though....
    If he drinks that is......
    Whoever buys Andy's SLR will be getting a really good bike at a great price, but if you don't want it - and would like to imbibe him with some alcoholic beverages - a nice bottle of red wouldn't go amiss!

If quitters never win and winners never quit... What idiot came up with 'Quit while you're ahead'??????

unfortunately......

Due entirely to the high percentage of skiving work shy bastards here, I have been callled in to cover sickness(funny how they all went sick in this unusually nice weather), so out of the tossers do. Not happy but nothing I can do. Have a good do and post lots of photos.

Mark

Abscent friends

We'll all have a drink for you mate, PM your address to send the bar tab to.
    Old GSer's never die, they just fall off more often!.

So many cats, so few recipies!!.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234