List of those who have expressed interest in attending

I'll express an interest in participating.

But there's the possibility of an over 50's rave in a charity shop in london that is being bounced around for the same weekend.
You can't beat dropping a tab of ovaltine before shuffling off for the last bus home .

I'll express an interest in participating.

But there's the possibility of an over 50's rave in a charity shop in london that is being bounced around for the same weekend.
You can't beat dropping a tab of ovaltine before shuffling off for the last bus home .

Pop a few miles north of here into Cheshire and (allegedly) the charidy shops are full of Gucci cast-offs and the like, so bring a big bin-bag to fill.
Thanks for the timely reminder, I'd missed Ovaltine off the essential drinks list, I'll get some today and leave the lid 1/2 unscrewed so it will be nice and lumpy by July.

If you look anything like the real Daisy Duke I'll let the local hospital know that they will need to have extra staff available in the cardio unit for that weekend :thumb:D:D:D

Hate to disappoint but not even close, 5ft 10 redhead here, the name was a joke because I've been known to run around in little summer dresses with knee high hiking boots on, kept catching the flip flops on the foot pegs :blast :D

Hate to disappoint but not even close, 5ft 10 redhead here, the name was a joke because I've been known to run around in little summer dresses with knee high hiking boots on, kept catching the flip flops on the foot pegs :blast :D

5 10" red head with your own bike Tom never told me that ###

for st eptoe

843%5C5010186013843%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

That sounds like enough to get hearts racing to the point of over heating:D just the mention of knee high boots will have some of em doing a stint in hospital over xmas:blast

Maybe get her to wear her "indoor" knee high boots & when the blues & twos arrive and hullabaloo is going on i will confiscate all their Ale :beer: :D

Well, it appears that there's no moving the BSB date, so I'll be working on the 21st July...someone has to....:augie

However, I may well head up on Friday late PM, have a couple of shandies and head off on Sat mid afternoon.

Therefore, I'll either need a tent share scheme offer, or borrow one for a night (so I can travel light straight from work)...plenty of time for kind offers....or being told to feck orf...:eek: (probably the latter....:comfort)

Well, it appears that there's no moving the BSB date, so I'll be working on the 21st July...someone has to....:augie

However, I may well head up on Friday late PM, have a couple of shandies and head off on Sat mid afternoon.

Therefore, I'll either need a tent share scheme offer, or borrow one for a night (so I can travel light straight from work)...plenty of time for kind offers....or being told to feck orf...:eek: (probably the latter....:comfort)

We'll find a space for you to kip somewhere, in amongst the straw if necessary, do you want me to move the sheep out first?

We'll find a space for you to kip somewhere, in amongst the straw if necessary, do you want me to move the sheep out first?

NAAAAAAAA
The sheep can stay, Bounce might like one or two

Attachments

• cv.jpg
    cv.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 249
Thats total bollix Ash.........you lays em on their back.......can kiss em as well that way! :D

Didn't know you Forrest dwellers were into sheep's :eek

I may be able to offer one side of a teepee if you bring my stickers and don't fart all night. :rob In fact I may even come to the race meeting because it has been a while since I last trawled around Brands's perimeter.

Bring your own sleeping bag this time. :augie

Back
Top Bottom