Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flipfly's B road Bimble

Size 11.5 Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Flipfly's B road Bimble

Flipfly has kindly offered to conduct an on-road ride out into the Peak District
    Cheers Phil

Interested parties so far

DitchWater
    finn
    TinyTim
    Bendy toy
    Mort + Mrs Mort
    advancedbiker
    Mr K
    Duchess -(hopefully)
    Ash
    Buz
    digga
    Keith Bouncer
    Buellzebub
    Val-H + chair + Jill
    Zach
    Moblo + Wolve
    gr8roberto
    diddy46 x2
    rich77
    andrewgsadv
    blues and twos
    Garfield
    Andyram
    Humbug x2
    Splash
    Dave(I'm on both lists)gs
    LittleJohn
    MScotts
    Last edited by Bill-H; 01-12-12 at 22:41. Reason: adding more 'bods'
    Illegitimis nil carborundum

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill-H View Post
    Flipfly had kindly offered to conduct an on-road ride out into the Peak District
    Cheers Phil

Interested parties so far

DitchWater
    finn
    Tinytim

, errr when? Err, where from? Errr, what time?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinytim View Post
    , errr when? Err, where from? Errr, what time?

the section it's posted in is a bit of a clue

Quote Originally Posted by Bill-H View Post
    the section it's posted in is a bit of a clue
    Aww fook.

Don't assume we're all clever and read anything other than "new posts".

Sections, what sections.?

Put me down as another attendee please.

Done

I'm in the attendees section but if a line here is needed for the bimble - here it is.
    08 R1200GSA
    76 Suzuki GT750

Quote Originally Posted by Bendy toy View Post
    I'm in the attendees section but if a line here is needed for the bimble - here it is.
    gotcha

I like a good bimble, count me and the Mrs in

Just to fill you in on the script for this ride, we'll be tootling down some of the most poorly, under maintained and hideously surfaced roads we can find, not off roading and nothing scary, but we don't ride GSXR crotch rockets!
    There will be a few gates, a bit of grass in the middle of the road from time to time, and quite possibly a cow or three

This will be a pootle with fag breaks, photo opportunities and a few tea/ice cream breaks

We will try and use a drop of system, but we may end up with a drop out system

Anyone with panniers will be expected to bring meat pies, cheese and something chocolatey for pud. Tank bag wearers can supply a nice drop of port or a cheeky pale ale. Fruit based drinks for the ladies shall be their own responsibility

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

All gone quiet

Maybe the responsibility of bringing the meat pies is just too much for some

Let me know what you want guys n girls. I can factor in a nice pub lunch, or we can risk the wrath of yogi and do a picnic. I can cater for all. Whilst this is a b road bimble, some road surfaces will be quite rough. Not off road, but exactly what the gs is great at.

I'm working on a route to take in as many little lanes as possible, there are some beauties in the staffs/derbyshire area. We'll probably take in Matlock bath, Chatsworth, a little back lane action around Dove dale, skinny twist towards Alton towers and then head back over the biddulph moors. This may change but thats the plan for now.

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Old enough to know better Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Flip,
    I've said yay or nay as its depends on the booze consumed Friday, and the weather.

If OK by you I'l let you know Sat first thing

Neil

I think it'll be a see how many feel up to it kind of thing anyway.

Hopefully enough will see the benefits of holding back their antics on Friday night to come and enjoy a great day out bimbling

Fat blokes bounce better

flipfly - Dec 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    All gone quiet
    Strange as its only 7 months away

Quote Originally Posted by Trippy View Post
    Strange as its only 7 months away

I don't suppose you'll be there, so hows about talking yourself off into another direction and annoying someone else!

I was hoping for a little feedback tbh. I appreciate that people come a long way to these events and I would like them to have a great time and give them a ride out to remember. I will be trying out various routes to make sure that as much interesting and picturesque vistas are in there.

Then along comes twatty, who as usual has nothing positive to add but his own brand of smarmcasm to offer. Do one dickhead!

I'm a generally a mild mannered kind of chap, but you really boil my piss you insignificant little turd.

Thanks for posting though, I'll be sure to send you a present for chrimbo. just need to find that damn pooper scooper.

Keep it coming if ya like, I have a mountain of abuse to throw in your direction if ya like

Fat blokes bounce better

flipfly - Dec 2012

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    All gone quiet

Maybe the responsibility of bringing the meat pies is just too much for some

Let me know what you want guys n girls. I can factor in a nice pub lunch, or we can risk the wrath of yogi and do a picnic. I can cater for all. Whilst this is a b road bimble, some road surfaces will be quite rough. Not off road, but exactly what the gs is great at.

I'm working on a route to take in as many little lanes as possible, there are some beauties in the staffs/derbyshire area. We'll probably take in Matlock bath, Chatsworth, a little back lane action around Dove dale, skinny twist towards Alton towers and then head back over the biddulph moors. This may change but thats the plan for now.
    Tentative yes for me.

PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
    Tentative yes for me.

thanks Mr K

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast