Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Flipfly's B road Bimble

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Add my name too please Flipfly but as NeilDD comments below dependant on how Friday night goes and final routes planned etc
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilDD View Post
    Flip,
    I've said yay or nay as its depends on the booze consumed Friday, and the weather.

If OK by you I'l let you know Sat first thing

Neil
    What I might do is pick up some waypoints for the GPS and meet you guys further round if you want to take more offroad routes in. I dont do much in the way of offroading these days as my bikes not set up for it, happy to stick to the roads for the time being

Hope thats ok

Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    I don't suppose you'll be there, so hows about talking yourself off into another direction and annoying someone else!

I was hoping for a little feedback tbh. I appreciate that people come a long way to these events and I would like them to have a great time and give them a ride out to remember. I will be trying out various routes to make sure that as much interesting and picturesque vistas are in there.

Then along comes twatty, who as usual has nothing positive to add but his own brand of smarmcasm to offer. Do one dickhead!

I'm a generally a mild mannered kind of chap, but you really boil my piss you insignificant little turd.

Thanks for posting though, I'll be sure to send you a present for chrimbo. just need to find that damn pooper scooper.

Keep it coming if ya like, I have a mountain of abuse to throw in your direction if ya like
    Oh dear

Quote Originally Posted by Trippy View Post
    Oh dear
    You're like a ball of string, as you unravel it you realise it's all the same and then when you get to the centre there is actually feck all there

Thanks to those who have expressed an interest, any things that you really want to see, let me know and we'll see what we can do

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
    Add my name too please Flipfly but as NeilDD comments below dependant on how Friday night goes and final routes planned etc

What I might do is pick up some waypoints for the GPS and meet you guys further round if you want to take more offroad routes in. I dont do much in the way of offroading these days as my bikes not set up for it, happy to stick to the roads for the time being

Hope thats ok
    There will be NO off road! Just tiny little lanes with a bit of sketchy tarmac, you could do it on the versys easy peazy. We will be pootling and I promise you'll be fine

I did consider a cracking little lane that has a stream to cross, but it is mighty slippy so it's out aswell. The ride out calls for relaxing tunes on the ipod

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Size 11.5 Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Hope thats ok
    added to the list m'am
    Illegitimis nil carborundum

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I might happen along as it's tarmac
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
    Tentative yes for me.

Me too, fancy attending this one & hope to get along

Sounds a good ride - Flip

I'll post in main thread if I can makes it
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

There will be NO off road! Just tiny little lanes with a bit of sketchy tarmac, you could do it on the versys easy peazy. We will be pootling and I promise you'll be fine

I did consider a cracking little lane that has a stream to cross, but it is mighty slippy so it's out aswell. The ride out calls for relaxing tunes on the ipod
    Oooh he has wound you up hasnt he

ok chap, consider me in

I was hoping for a little feedback tbh. I appreciate that people come a long way to these events and I would like them to have a great time and give them a ride out to remember. I will be trying out various routes to make sure that as much interesting and picturesque vistas are in there.
    What you've suggested sounds great

Thanks for posting though, I'll be sure to send you a present for chrimbo. just need to find that damn pooper scooper.
    Ditto

Oooh he has wound you up hasnt he

ok chap, consider me in
    Just trying to put him back in his box before he starts chirping in on something that has feck all to do with him

You know me sugar plum, it'd take more than that to wind me up

Fat blokes bounce better

flipfly - Dec 2012

Another definitely, possibly, maybe here as well

Just trying to put him back in his box before he starts chirping in on something that has feck all to do with him

You know me sugar plum, it'd take more than that to wind me up
    I think your reaction to a harmless one liner about the event being 7 months away may have told a different story.

Chillax as the kids probably still say in Stoke on Trent.

Mr Tripp, the kids in Stoke-on-Trent and beyond are putting in their own time and effort for the benefit of others on this forum. Now I realise that your original post may have been meant in fun, but as you can see, it wasn't taken as such by one of the major contributors to the weekend.
    Can I ask you please, if you are unable to bring anything positive to the threads or the do itself, that you refrain from posting here for the good of others who are attending.
    Thanks
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bill-H View Post
    Mr Tripp, I realise that your original post may have been meant in fun
    Can I ask you please, if you are unable to bring anything positive to the threads or the do itself, that you refrain from posting here for the good of others who are attending.
    Thanks
    Bill
    Yes of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Trippy View Post
    Yes of course.
    thank you

Any chance of a couple of sidecar outfits to carry the friday night mortally wounded on the bimble

Fat blokes bounce better

flipfly - Dec 2012

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast