Flipfly's B road Bimble

Add my name too please Flipfly but as NeilDD comments below dependant on how Friday night goes and final routes planned etc :)

What I might do is pick up some waypoints for the GPS and meet you guys further round if you want to take more offroad routes in. I dont do much in the way of offroading these days as my bikes not set up for it, happy to stick to the roads for the time being :)

Hope thats ok

added to the list m'am :thumb2

I might happen along as it's tarmac :thumb :beerjug:

There will be NO off road! Just tiny little lanes with a bit of sketchy tarmac, you could do it on the versys easy peazy. We will be pootling and I promise you'll be fine:kissy2

I did consider a cracking little lane that has a stream to cross, but it is mighty slippy so it's out aswell. The ride out calls for relaxing tunes on the ipod :thumb

Oooh he has wound you up hasnt he :D

ok chap, consider me in :clap

I was hoping for a little feedback tbh. I appreciate that people come a long way to these events and I would like them to have a great time and give them a ride out to remember. I will be trying out various routes to make sure that as much interesting and picturesque vistas are in there.

What you've suggested sounds great:thumb2

Thanks for posting though, I'll be sure to send you a present for chrimbo. just need to find that damn pooper scooper.

Ditto:D

Oooh he has wound you up hasnt he :D

ok chap, consider me in :clap

Just trying to put him back in his box before he starts chirping in on something that has feck all to do with him :thumb

You know me sugar plum, it'd take more than that to wind me up ;)

Just trying to put him back in his box before he starts chirping in on something that has feck all to do with him :thumb

You know me sugar plum, it'd take more than that to wind me up ;)

I think your reaction to a harmless one liner about the event being 7 months away may have told a different story.

Chillax as the kids probably still say in Stoke on Trent.

Mr Tripp, the kids in Stoke-on-Trent and beyond are putting in their own time and effort for the benefit of others on this forum. Now I realise that your original post may have been meant in fun, but as you can see, it wasn't taken as such by one of the major contributors to the weekend.
Can I ask you please, if you are unable to bring anything positive to the threads or the do itself, that you refrain from posting here for the good of others who are attending.
Thanks
Bill

Mr Tripp, I realise that your original post may have been meant in fun
Can I ask you please, if you are unable to bring anything positive to the threads or the do itself, that you refrain from posting here for the good of others who are attending.
Thanks
Bill

Yes of course.

Any chance of a couple of sidecar outfits to carry the friday night mortally wounded on the bimble:D:D:D

I've a couple of bike trailers which could be bought into service if needed.

I've a couple of bike trailers which could be bought into service if needed.

I'm thinking of a ride for those who are still too pissed to ride themselves Bill:blast whilst I like the cut of your old school jib,.i fear that modern health and safety would frown upon strapping a couple of drunkards to a bike trailer and carting them around the lanes:D

I'm thinking of a ride for those who are still too pissed to ride themselves Bill:blast whilst I like the cut of your old school jib,.i fear that modern health and safety would frown upon strapping a couple of drunkards to a bike trailer and carting them around the lanes:D

I was just trying to be inclusive. There might be some 1200 owners who could only manage half of your ride out.
:rolleyes:

Yep, I'm in for this...I'll even volunteer my services as TEC if required....cos I 'll take it easy on the booze on Friday evening.....:jager:jager:jager:jager

Back
Top Bottom