Flipfly's B road Bimble

Sorry peeps, I'm not ignoring ya.

The list is growing and whilst I'd love for us all to go in one group, it's looking unlikely, which is good on one hand and bad on the other.

A recce ride will be done shortly (either next weekend or the weekend after) if anyone fancies taking part with a view to leading a group. The snows gone now:D

Ill be coming along as well please :D

Just a thought, if you find a route and plan it on garmin you can upload it and a few group leaders can stick it on their nav so you can have several groups all following the same route but at different start times.

Jon

The list is growing and whilst I'd love for us all to go in one group, it's looking unlikely, which is good on one hand and bad on the other.

A recce ride will be done shortly (either next weekend or the weekend after) if anyone fancies taking part with a view to leading a group. The snows gone now:D

Flip, both Tiny Tim and Advancedbiker have offered their services and both say they know the area, perhaps you could PM them.

Flipfly if recce run is a Sunday I can definitely attend, can lead or support, will help out in any way.
If you can't do a Sunday recce ,, if route gdb is posted or pmd i can run it round and then fit in and support if needed.:thumby:

Andrew

Flipfly if recce run is a Sunday I can definitely attend, can lead or support, will help out in any way.
If you can't do a Sunday recce ,, if route gdb is posted or pmd i can run it round and then fit in and support if needed.:thumby:

Andrew

Andrew,
I'm bringing up a netbook, so we can do downloads up at Bill's
Also as I've got basecamp on there we can edit Fil's roiute if necessary :thumby:

Neil

I have emailed the original route but I have cut out a little bit that was off road:blast twas fun in the snow though.
Would this sunday suit for the recce run:nenau

Cool, will pm you the rendevous point unless Bill is happy for me to post it:thumb

I've already posted the location of the site so if you want to repost it go ahead. I'll be up there between 10 and 12 on Sunday morning with the kettle on. Outside this time you won't be able to get access to the site as the gates will be locked I'm afraid.
What time were you thinking of Phil?

I've already posted the location of the site so if you want to repost it go ahead. I'll be up there between 10 and 12 on Sunday morning with the kettle on. Outside this time you won't be able to get access to the site as the gates will be locked I'm afraid.
What time were you thinking of Phil?

Were planning on arriving between 10-10.15am and meeting on the pub car park :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom