CRF250L - any owners out there who can comment?

When I say quick I mean in the next month, not the next couple of days.

Tested the CRF today:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2
8000K service interval too, though will be planning to do oil changes half way.

CRF250L

I bought a CRF250L today, brand new, 13 plate, not a pre reg from a really great Honda dealer (www.doble.co.uk) the price was lower than most I have seen 2nd hand. Might be worth a call, he is keen to sell some and will not be beaten on price. Contact Paul Styles 020 8668 8851/8856.

p.s. I only bought one and paid 3450 pounds on the road. talking to Paul if you do a group buy will even better that.:beerjug:

I bought a CRF250L today, brand new, 13 plate, not a pre reg from a really great Honda dealer (www.doble.co.uk) the price was lower than most I have seen 2nd hand. Might be worth a call, he is keen to sell some and will not be beaten on price. Contact Paul Styles 020 8668 8851/8856.

p.s. I only bought one and paid 3450 pounds on the road. talking to Paul if you do a group buy will even better that.:beerjug:

Great price....Nice one.....:thumb2

There are some very good prices out there if you are prepared to ring around. Last week I was offered a new Honda NC700X (Not S, not pre reg....13 plate) for just over five grand...;)

CRF250L

+1

That is excellent...... a brand new Honda trail bike for under £3.5k.....:eek:

I thought so, and he is keen to sell some more:D I checked he was OK for me to post on here, so give him a call:thumb

Are these built in Thailand ? If so a mate is using one out in Laos on tour and the clutch has gone in 5000 miles , admitedly getting heavy use over there . Another mate has just bought 20 to use in the Himalayas for adventure holidays up into Nepal . here's the link for anyone fancying a trip to the Himalayas not on an enfield

http://www.adventurepeople.in/

Lost track of who is interested and who has pulled out:blast
Drop me a PM in the next 48hrs if you WANT one.

£3400 on the road. No more bartering from my end. I`m very happy with the deal and the chap I have been dealing with has been uber efficient and very straight with me.
It`s more than the cheapest bidder with me.

If you can save £50-£100 somewhere else then go for it:thumb2

Get some pics of them on here guys, that may help to convince the Mrs I really do need one of these

i have been reading the reviews the many forums regarding this bike, have sat on one in Honda Batley.

Really considering chopping my NC700X in but still unsure...

I live and work in Barnsley, so a 20 mile round commute.
I scratch around on it to Sheffield, Wakefield, Doncaster.
But I do like to get off my bike and have a wander around
so leaving it somewhere, would leave it open to the scumbag chavs.

would be good to do a few light trails in the peaks on my day off for a few hours
Im 42 and did i mention im still unsure!!!

but for what i do it would seem to be ideal.

mate has got one likes it but had nothing but problems,done 2300 miles on 3rd set of fork seals,3rd set rear pads,front disc and pads,rear disc and caliper,carrier and another set of rear pads,green lane use only. done all the mods from best duel sports goes well,runs 14 front 44 rear,he is thinking of getting a ajp now as the Honda is not up to it,any one else had any probs:(

mate has got one likes it but had nothing but problems,done 2300 miles on 3rd set of fork seals,3rd set rear pads,front disc and pads,rear disc and caliper,carrier and another set of rear pads,green lane use only. done all the mods from best duel sports goes well,runs 14 front 44 rear,he is thinking of getting a ajp now as the Honda is not up to it,any one else had any probs:(

Wear and tear:nenau

Crashes and abuse:nenau

We had one in my group at the March Moon rally in Wales yesterday. A relative novice on board in EXTREME snow and he had no probs with traction, steerabilty etc. a very trail friendly bike.

Wear and tear:nenau

Crashes and abuse:nenau

I was thinking that myself......
Brake pads wear because of pressure applied to the lever/pedal.
And the forks seal failure will be that mud has not been cleaned off the sliders so when dried will destroy seals on any bike's USD forks.......basics!!!

I was thinking that myself......
Brake pads wear because of pressure applied to the lever/pedal.
And the forks seal failure will be that mud has not been cleaned off the sliders so when dried will destroy seals on any bike's USD forks.......basics!!!

I'm with you:thumby:

You'd have to be very abusive/unlucky/ham fisted to do all that to a Honda XR in that time

I think I have the Monday morn bike,it is cleaned after every ride,mate comes out with his but has had no probs with his,as you say unlucky is more like it

Back
Top Bottom