New Year Breakfast at Cafe Hockley ~

If you click the insert image link in the menu above the pane where you write your reply (little postcard with a mountain on it) you will get an a dialogue box come up.
Paste the URL of your FlickR image in the box & click OK, thwn it should be in your post - check by previewing first :thumb2

Cheers, tried that but it hasn't worked. Sorry.

We need to get this sorted out...

You could PM me (if you join the Site) :thumb

Appreciate the offer but I'll just accept I'm a dunce.

Its just £12 a year :nenau

You get full access to the FS&W section too amongst others things.

Dont be a tight wad .... its well worth the money and you'll be supporting the site.

Do as David says but in Flickr make sure you're looking at the source image and not. The preview THEN right click....

Timaloy, have another go. It might be worth signing up to picture hosting site such as photobucket which is free and fairly easy to use. Pictures can be easily transferred into the forum then.

Thanx for the suggestions Comrades.
Not on Facebook & wouldn't have a clue how to upload stuff onto it anyway I'm afraid.
Once payday comes I'll proably just subscribe & drop Mr Nimrod a PM. But thanx again for your help.

Tried photobucket as well and when I try to paste the URL via the mountainey postcard thingey I get a message saying 'javascript void'.

Fluckingthing!

Tried photobucket as well and when I try to paste the URL via the mountainey postcard thingey I get a message saying 'javascript void'.

Fluckingthing!

Oh dear, the saga continues. I sincerely hope the wait for this photo is worth it. Let the force be with you:D:D

Fluckingthing!

1). Have you managed to send your photo's to photobucket?

2) if so go to albums... You will see each picture and underneath

Email
Direct link
HTML code
IMG code

To the right of these is a box... Copy and paste the one next to IMG code into your post on ukgser. :rob the picture then will magically appear where you want it. Forget mountainy postcard thingy's

1). Have you managed to send your photo's to photobucket?

2) if so go to albums... You will see each picture and underneath

Email
Direct link
HTML code
IMG code

To the right of these is a box... Copy and paste the one next to IMG code into your post on ukgser. :rob the picture then will magically appear where you want it. Forget mountainy postcard thingy's

Yip, got the photos onto Photobucket no problem but can't get onto the full website on my phone, just the app. Can view the photos on the app but I don't get any of the above options whatsoever, just the options to share via e-mither, Twitter or facebook. I don't have facebook or Twitter and when I tried to share via e-mither it said it it had been sent but never arrived.

All sorted thanx Bryn but as I was about to hit 'submit' the battery on the tablet ran out.
:blast

The plan now is to upload a ride report from this year's forthcoming trip to Mugello.
Thanx again.

Back
Top Bottom