Invasion of Wexford Pt III (Ireland) 19th - 20th April

If anybody from the Dublin area is interested in tackling the NavRally just for the day on Saturday, I am meeting a fellow GSER in Kilmacanogue Service station at 8.00AM and heading down (via a nice big brekkie somewhere on the way).

Last mintute as usual and looks like Ange and I will be there:beer:

Ferry and hotel just booked see you all Friday evening:bounce1

Nearly there, well on board the ferry and waiting to depart.

Thought I would arrive early and get a head start on the Guiness.

See you all soon.

:beer:

Oh dear! I'll be gettin' the small portions again!!!

Look forward to seeing you again and meeting Ange:aidan

Oh no, I'd better bring some sandwiches:blast

Look forward to seeing you, it's been too long.........and I'll be watching the sweet talk to Ange with that soft accent of your's:aidan

As last year wont get to stay but I'd love to call over for an hour or so on Friday evening for a chat and a coffee. What time will ye all be there??!

Last mintute as usual and looks like Ange and I will be there:beer:
She's bringing you over again ? Isn't she very good to you :D

Thought I would arrive early and get a head start on the Guiness.
Are you still able for Guinness after the crossing ? I'd say it was a tad choppy :barf

What time will ye all be there??!
Apart from the early starters like LittleJohn I'd say most people will arrive between about 5 & about 8 or 9 PM.

Forecast lookin' good, hope yis have a great weekend Bin
Thankfully ! There's been a bit of wind :eek yesterday & today but it's eased off now. A few heavy showers this afternoon. But it's lookin' good for the next few days :bounce1 Thanks for the good wishes :beerjug:

Jockser,

The "scenic route" was choppier and wetter than this mornings crossing.

The Guiness is going down fine, cheers

Been in Baileys, walked around the town, found the Riverside Hotel and now in Treacey's.

Thirsty work all this walking :beer:

Have a great time everybody sorry we won't be with you all. :( I know Ash is devasted so please try and cheer him up :D I've done what I can to sort the weather ;)

Safe riding to you all :beerjug:

:aidan

Have a great time everybody sorry we won't be with you all. :( I know Ash is devasted so please try and cheer him up :D I've done what I can to sort the weather ;)

Safe riding to you all :beerjug:

:aidan

You will be both badly missed, I promise to keep usual trouble makers in line. Ken be keeping an eye on me bless him :friday:blast

Back
Top Bottom