Invasion of Wexford Pt III (Ireland) 19th - 20th April

Met a few of You good folk at this year's Exmoor weekend organised by Madmountainman. We couldn't make the last invasion as we were in France but BarryG and myself have just booked for this :beerjug:

:thumb
More English the better, keep them foreigners in check.......

Attachments

• England-flag-crusader.gif
    England-flag-crusader.gif
    7 KB · Views: 265
Met a few of You good folk at this year's Exmoor weekend organised by Madmountainman. We couldn't make the last invasion as we were in France but BarryG and myself have just booked for this :beerjug:

Brill, will get herself to update the invaders list when were back in wifi l:aidanand now it is done

Should make it. :beerjug::beer:

Just have to sort out a room mate, wouldn't want to spend an extra 20 quid I didn't have to :aidan

:thumb
More English the better, keep them foreigners in check.......

you know you will always be assured of a warm welcome & arrangements are in place to see you to the boat :pullface :kissy2

Attachments

• braveheart_battleofstirling.jpg
    braveheart_battleofstirling.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 202
Unfortunately we aren't going to make this one. :(

A week in San Francisco, a car that needs replaced and three weeks in Italy in June are hoovering up any money that's lying about and a whole lot that's not.

Hope youse all have a cracking weekend. :thumb2

A week in San Francisco, a car that needs replaced and three weeks in Italy in June are hoovering up any money that's lying about and a whole lot that's not.

Sorry ye's can't make it Aidan, but a week with Natasha in San Francisco Brillo:aidan and then three weeks in Italy with Mandy good love ya :D

Does that mean you might be presenting a HU again:nenau

Not going to be able to make it either I'm afraid :tears

I'll be in Germany with an organised tour ... all now confirmed

Hope to see y'all sometime in the year for sure :thumb

:beerjug:

Not going to be able to make it either I'm afraid :tears

I'll be in Germany with an organised tour ... all now confirmed

Hope to see y'all sometime in the year for sure :thumb

:beerjug:

No worries Micky, see you sometime later in the year:thumb

meself and jo are of to sicily in june for a wedding , before anyone asks...:blagblah
NO ITS NOT OUR WEDDING :barf

Two more for this ... self and brother in law John will be along , all being well , I will get hotel booked tomorrow. :beerjug:

Just found this thread...!! Gonna have to sit in more :eek, count me in... will book up room tomorrow...

Cheers,
J

Good man John ya must be having a good auld time of it if your only seeing this now

Back
Top Bottom