Invaders of Wexford

What time is your boat on the Monday? I'd be looking at staying somewhere up in the Wicklow hills such as Lauragh on Sunday evening then dropping down into Dublin for your boat on Monday morning.

There again, you may prefer a night in the city. Give us a wee clue here.

Hi Aidan, we hope to stay in the city Sunday night and have a beer or 3 then get up early-ish for the ferry Monday. A small place where the bikes are safe near the center would be ideal :beer:

generator hostel smithfield dublin

they have a bar and private rooms.........

its cobbled/pedestrianised and theres posts and stuff to lock bikes to

but if you see where the tower is theres a gate - if you go in there and hang immediate right so yer between the tower and the front wall you can chain the bikes to the two gates infront of the tower

been there 4 times so far and whether parked out front or behind the wall never had a bother

the ibis at the m50 and the travelodge at phoenix park are ok but 14k run in in the morning

the lodge in rathmines is handy but nowhere to park (8 euro to use their parking)

Attachments

• generator.jpg
    generator.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 147
Ferry booked, so sadly for you rabble i will be there :aidan

As you will have probably gathered from my lack of contribution, I won't be making it this time. :mad:
Too much going on at the moment and saving for Portugal / France next month. :D
At best, I might swing by on the way to Kilkenny on Saturday.
Enjoy. :beerjug:

As you will have probably gathered from my lack of contribution, I won't be making it this time. :mad:

Be good to see ya:beerjug:

Sorry you're not going to make the weekend Kamie but Portugal/Spain sounds good.

Like Jim we are away for a bit of a spin in a few weeks time, Italy, Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica and France so we won't be in Wexford unfortunately. :tears

Hopefully the weather will be lovely and youse will all have a brilliant weekend.

:beerjug: :thumby: :kissy2

Back
Top Bottom