Trail Ride this Sunday the 6th

SkyGod

What Tyre pressure you running
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I`m taking a lad out this Sunday on his GSA who is coming on one of our Morocco trips next April.
Open invite if anyone else fancies tagging along.

0900 Wheels rolling from Yonderman cafe.

Let me know if you are coming so I can control numbers please.
6 max ideally:thumb2

I`m taking a lad out this Sunday on his GSA who is coming on one of our Morocco trips next April.
Open invite if anyone else fancies tagging along.

0900 Wheels rolling from Yonderman cafe.

Let me know if you are coming so I can control numbers please.
6 max ideally:thumb2

Might make it Gaz.

Sorry I cant turn out either
Looks like good weather toooooooooooooooooooooooo
HNY and bump the post
:thumb2

If there's room I'll see you there at 9 Gaz:thumb2

It's time the little Beta had another run.

See you there :thumb

Just the opposite Sir:D As much offroad as we can manage.
Come along if you fancy it???

Unfortunately I will be busy sending bertha on her way so won't be able to make it:(

Guys, just filled up in Buxton an the feckin bike won't start. Just going to let her cool down and see what happens but I may not make it

She's up an running again!

was about to pop out and rescue you :)

Hope day good , Im envious :thumb

Cheers Cuz! :thumb2

I'm not sure why she wouldn't start but I'm glad she did. A great day out an thanks to Gaz again for organising it! Hope everyone got back safe

Sorry to have missed this hope skygod does some more would like to get out in the peaks more often :beerjug:

Thanks

Gaz, thanks for a super day out from all concerned, great lanes nice pace & interesting, nice to meet you all, Thanks Chris

Attachments

• DSCN0160.jpg
    DSCN0160.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 198
Excellent times on Sunday. Nice one, Gaz :clap

Kudos especially to James on his Panzer 1200GSA, epsecially after a couple of offs and those 4x4 boyos coming up that rocky section (what was it called again - just before the first puncture of the day?) saying "bloody hell matey, you're not taking that [ie the 1200GSA] down there are you?" (or words to that effect).

Mist/fog plays havoc when you wear specs and both your visor and specs are impenetrable :blast

Good mix of trails, good chaps/craic, good puncture repair skills by the Yorkshire lads, good snappin' at wherever lunch was had, all good.

Sorry again if I slowed you experienced types down a bit from time to time :ymca:blush

Managed to stay upright all day although there were a few brown trouser moments / close calls :eek:

Got a couple of (probably crappy) photos on my blackberry doofer but not had chance to upload them yet and I'm working away at the mo' so not sure when I will. They were mainly of the puncture repairs in progress anyway. You got any action shots to share, Gaz ?

Who was everyone by reference to forum names/bikes then ?

General rambling :type :blagblah by me, Cameron (aka ronnie69), inept beginner on the DR650 hired from Gaz SkyGod :thumb2

Great day out. Thanks to Gaz for organising and everyone else for helping pickup the GSA!

That rocky section was Pin Dale Cameron and the cafe was Woodbine in Hope.

Got some clips from the helmet camera but I think I had it off on most of the good bits. Will post a vid if I can edit it down to something worth watching.

James.

Back
Top Bottom