Charley Boorman’s ‘South African Adventures’

wow

watched a bit this week, ride up a mountain there`s ice on the road wow. park the bike up into the 4x4 wow. wish I would get payed to say wow all the time wow ,same shit all the time. will we make it oh no wow. for fuck sake just crash and burn wow:blagblah:blagblah:blagblah:blagblah:blagblahwow

Yes watched that last night. If the stupid bastard wants to kill himself then bash on, but I really felt for the poor black fella who was more or less being pressurized by Fat Chaz to take that 4 x 4 up the mountain so him and his mates can have a fucking jolly japse.

driver

I pay the fecking wages so drive the fecking car,wow russ slipped out of cb back door wow ...pats the drive on the shoulder well done wow. that was life or death moment for you... wow.thank feck he has a script......:blagblah:blagblah:blagblah

I saw wow lets walk upto a chain ladder wow its scary followed by wow its cold lets camp up here for no reason then climb back down again ! And say wow alit more ! Pointless

Afraid to say that I agree with the thumbsdown comments. Had great expectations but it was frankly boring. Like a poster further up, I fast-forwarded through most of it. There was so little to it, content wise.

It was Long Way Up/Down/Round/Sideways that got me into biking...... can't say that this new venture gives anywhere near similar inspiration

boring

well that gets first prize, thats what got me into biking . top marks to bmw, that means he will have to make ,the long wayround the bend over for friend wow trip........ dont worry we all started some where. please tell me you dont ride with your panniers on all time!!!!wow:beer:

Back
Top Bottom