Borders Bash May 10th-12th 2013

Might make it on the Saturday night, its right in the middle of my shift pattern though so I'll see how fooked I am

Might make it on the Saturday night, its right in the middle of my shift pattern though so I'll see how fooked I am

That's me in for Friday then ........ :augie

Just a place to park me little van please ...... :friday

It's Popp's Birthday weekend and starts 2pm Saturday and runs till 12pm Sunday night or I'd have come on my bike for both nights ..... :bounce1

Just found out I should be keeping my license so I may break the habits of a lifetime and have a good drink ..... :jager

PS ..... Might come on my bike anyway if Mort let's me plug my iron in .... :cool:

Just got back

Hi gals, Gals and Angus,

Got back from the high seas today.

Looking forward to meeting Y'all.

Should be there around 16:eek:o Friday. :beer:

Jake.

Due to advancing years my excitement at looking forward to Friday can't be childish enthusiasm so what is it, withdrawal sympoms or senility?:)

Avoiding the motorway and drinking in the borders experience en route.

Do I need to time my arrival to suit the opening hours of the bar (if so what are said hours? I know that England can be a bit puritan compared with my adopted homeland) or is there to be al fresco imbibing of fine refreshments on site? That being the case I may need to bring a little TT&T.

This is key data, please don't let me down ladies and gentlemen.

The Pubs will be open & there is a Co-op Supermarket/off licence within a hundred yards.
I'm there from Thursday, may need to accompany you to replenish my supplies :)

I'm hoping to be there early afternoon on Friday with Ditchwater; and if the sun is shining & the temperature is high, then it can mean only 1 thing................................... :Motomartin

Attachments

• Pimms#.jpg
    Pimms#.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 114
The Pubs will be open & there is a Co-op Supermarket/off licence within a hundred yards.
I'm there from Thursday, may need to accompany you to replenish my supplies :)

Do the Co-op stock Fever Tree Tonic & fresh limes? I've never shopped in a coop.

Back
Top Bottom