UK XT festival

Andy A

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This is just an idea at the moment, but i was speaking to David Lambeth a couple of weeks ago and he is looking at the possibility of organising a meet for a weekend of food, drink rides and all things XT ,TT, TW and tenere's. No dates yet just getting ideas of interested parties.
If interested post reply or send a message.

Cheers

Andy

Depending on where and when yes, a vague answer to a vague question.

Ditto Rasher

Looks like just me and you - how about the burger wagon outside Blade Yamaha when the snow clears.

I suspect the millions of Super Tenere owners have not looked at this post due to it being in the Yamaha Moped section :D

Yeah maybe I should post elsewhere :blast, There are about 30 interested parties at the moment from other forums, Oh well rome wasn't built in a day. In 10 years it will be huge :beerjug::eek:

I'm listening :thumb2
Not seen many S10's about , loads of 660's and obviously as a whole there are shed loads of XT's.
I think its worth a shot, have you posted on the XT660 site ?

I'm listening :thumb2
Not seen many S10's about , loads of 660's and obviously as a whole there are shed loads of XT's.
I think its worth a shot, have you posted on the XT660 site ?

We're elite and stealth !! ...what can I say ! :D

6inches of snow outside and more settling :(
Suburb is dead quiet and nobody going anywhere !

OK guys,

If you are up for it if you wouldn't mind taking a couple of minutes to go to this site, and send David an email to add your names to the potential list. The more interest shown the more chance there is of us getting this off the ground. Just a couple of lines to say what bike you would bring and where you heard about it.
cheers :beerjug:

http://www.davidlambeth.co.uk/?page_id=349

Sounds like a plan. Recently said goodbye to my GS and bought a Tenere so be good to hook-up with other XT-ers.

Keep us posted.

Cheers

Tom

Are classic XT 250's 350's and 500's etc welcome?

If so I'l buy myself one ...... been waiting for an excuse!!

Sounds like a plan. Recently said goodbye to my GS and bought a Tenere so be good to hook-up with other XT-ers.

Keep us posted.

Cheers

Tom

Crikey... Tom is just down the road from me as well! :)

This could be a good fun gathering, just depends on timing as I have quite a bit planned this year.

Cheers,

Matt

i was gunna message you about this but i thought youd find out sooner or later :D:D
will your bike be ready then :D:blast:thumb

id like to come along too , i better get mu diary out :thumb

Well it's closer than ever! Had a good chat to David about details for getting it registered and he reckoned it'd fly through fine. Just need to get its MOT sorted.

Timings

I'm interested in this and hoping that timings would work in for me. At the moment I have a couple of trips on - but would love to get to a specific XT meet. Can anyone advise if this has already happened and I've missed it - or if there are any confirmed developments? Checked out the David Lambeth site but don't see any dates (or news how it went if already held) - so maybe someone will help me out.

Cheers

Mark

Back
Top Bottom