GSEmotion Alu case for 1200GSA

Would someone mind posting a picture of the inside of the lid please? I'd like to see the sealing and locking mechanism.

Thanks.

Kevin

Here you go

All pictures: http://gspep.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/Modifications-R1200GSA/Alu-Adv-Case

IMG_8727-L.jpg
IMG_8729-L.jpg

IMG_8713-L.jpg

It comes recommended.
Bear in mind though - its great with Italian or the new smaller German plates.
I've a 3 letter and 3 number reg. and have a smaller than usual plate, officer. It doesnt extend past the sides of the mudguard. A bog standard XX62XXX plate means a slight squeeze. If you've navvies hands it'll be tight.

Thanks very much for the photos Peter.

I was wary of changing the case we already have then finding the new one was the same or similar but the lid of this one looks a much better fit than the Twalcom version so I'm going to order one.

Kevin

I'm not sure how clear this will be but this is why the Twalcom box isn't working for me.

Wet-Twalcom-Box.jpg

The brown stuff on the bottom right-hand side is water and I'd tipped a lot of it out when removing the box. To be fair, no-one ever told me the box was water resistant but I just assumed it would be.

Kevin

Thanks for posting more good pictures of the Alu case, they are selling really well, so well that on the second order i had quite a few extra red ones as they seemed to be the most popular now i have had a rush on the black ones ! More on there way though so all colours will be in stock be the end of the week (8/2/13) and there is the new BMW safari version on its way as well. see the picture below

:beerjug:

Attachments

• case-desert-small.jpg
    case-desert-small.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 251
Hey I can't find where to put the coupon on the website :(

They look really smart and furthermore very useful if riding off road. Good luck with the sales and I hope that they are reliably waterproof :thumb

coupon codes

We do get a few people that struggle to find where to put the coupon code on the checkout, follow the instruction below and it should be easy, we will try and alter the website so that it goes straight to the shopping cart when you click on checkout, that would make it much easier.

Go to your shopping cart and there will be 3 options one of which is apply discount code, click on that and then add the discount code. If you have got to checkout then just click on shopping cart and it will take you to the shopping cart page.
It's above and to the left of Checkout, like this below

Home » Shopping Cart » Checkout
Checkout

They look really smart and furthermore very useful if riding off road. Good luck with the sales and I hope that they are reliably waterproof :thumb

They are smart and practical, they should be waterproof but of course if the box gets submerged then it will leak !! I would also suggest puting things in a plastic bag inside just in case.

Cliff

We do get a few people that struggle to find where to put the coupon code on the checkout, follow the instruction below and it should be easy, we will try and alter the website so that it goes straight to the shopping cart when you click on checkout, that would make it much easier.

Go to your shopping cart and there will be 3 options one of which is apply discount code, click on that and then add the discount code. If you have got to checkout then just click on shopping cart and it will take you to the shopping cart page.
It's above and to the left of Checkout, like this below

Home » Shopping Cart » Checkout
Checkout

Thanks! Dispatched today already!! :clap

Thanks for posting more good pictures of the Alu case, they are selling really well, so well that on the second order i had quite a few extra red ones as they seemed to be the most popular now i have had a rush on the black ones ! More on there way though so all colours will be in stock be the end of the week (8/2/13) and there is the new BMW safari version on its way as well. see the picture below

When will the safari version be available?:rob

I have just tried using the coupon code but it say's the following :

(Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!):blast

Does this mean.....? no discount...?
:mad:

Back
Top Bottom