Ronno

brilliant news Ronno, brilliant.
See what the GSers can do for you - now then lads what's the winning numbers?

Dash, just realised , you'll be made of the same stuff too :beerjug:

Good news indeed...:thumb

I guess this could be classed as a silver lining to that black cloud ...:)

Aye Ronnie funny auld things yon dads:thumb2
Mine is still working a FULL shift at 83 :confused:
All t best
SY

Pleased to hear your news....just in France having spent a couple of days with 90 year old pa in Sussex.......precious things pa's...........love 'em while you can..

Great News Ronno hopefully you'll have that wee dram with yer dad in the
Not to distant future

Regd's
Norrie

Just had an amazing phone call from Germany. My dad is out of intensive care and back in a normal ward. He's got his speech and memory back. The doc told my sister tonight that he's an amazing old man and that the doc would have given odds of a million to one of this recovery two weeks ago. I'm almost speechless masel. Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes folks. They seem to have worked :clap:clap:clap

Amazing news Ronnie, looking forward to catching up with you and Christine later this year in 'persons' :thumb2

Zum Wohl, Deano and Tsetska :beerjug::beerjug:

Amazing news Ronnie, looking forward to catching up with you and Christine later this year in 'persons' :thumb2

Zum Wohl, Deano and Tsetska :beerjug::beerjug:

Cheers Deano. Please remember and thank your parents from me :beerjug:

My Dad is now out of Intesive Care and in a "normal" ward. They're talking about him getting home next week! He has his full speech and memory and knows that my mum has passed away.

We've managed to get him into a care home directly opposite the aqppartments where he lived with my mum. The home is newly built and has great facilities. He's happy at that, knowing that his family, friends and neighbours will all still be around him.

I'm hopeful of having that dram with him that I thought would never happen just a short time ago :D

And you wogged his whisky while he was out for the count.............the worst possible behaviour....hope he crawls over and finds the theft...all well encouraging everyone on here to slurp at every opportunity.......what about the poor old fucker you left behind with nae whisky!!!! Shocking!!

And you wogged his whisky while he was out for the count.............the worst possible behaviour....hope he crawls over and finds the theft...all well encouraging everyone on here to slurp at every opportunity.......what about the poor old fucker you left behind with nae whisky!!!! Shocking!!

I've already got that base covered: I've told him at was his next door neighbour Old Itzak Blankenstein who drank it. :thumb

I've already got that base covered: I've told him at was his next door neighbour Old Itzak Blankenstein who drank it. :thumb

Sounds like a plan:beerjug:

Good news, thank fuk for a bit of a break after the last few weeks you've had

I can just see him now waking up in Spring saying "well that's another winter out of the way, pour me a" :beer:

You really need to recalibrate that crystal ball of yours. You're weeks out in your prediction :thumb

He's getting home today :clap :clap :clap

His new home that is: a brand new care home right opposite the flats where he lived with my mum. He's really looking forward to it and there's nothing to stop him having a beer tonight :beer:

I honestly never saw this becoming reality when he was given hours to live 4 weeks ago. I hope he'll forgive me for having so little faith in him and his strength and stubborness :D

He's an amazing man for 86 :bow :bow :bow

Back
Top Bottom