Molded ear plugs nr Aberdeen

AberdeenAngus

Reaction score
Title says it all really.

Where's the nearest to Aberdeen to get molded ear plugs ?

Sorry can't be much help,but i had a couple of sets made through work,and the lad that did them,Said most of his work is in the oil industry in aberdeen .So hopefully one of the oil barons on here will be able to help you:thumb

I see mine are made by EMTEC, downton stables,shrewsbury ,shropshire,sy4 4pl. tel-01743709480. So i presume it was a rep that did the moulds etc.Might be worth giving them a call direct ?

Our medics offshore do the moulds for us and then send them off to Emtec (same as doyles). I need to trial some with a speaker fitted ;-)

They are excellent under the helmet by the way:thumb2

I'm quite sure we'll be coming up Aberdeen way sometime in the next couple of months maybe ;)

Sue's son and his wife live at Finzean near Banchory .... no doubt we'll be having a ride up, but nothing fixed for def.

If you don't get sorted let me know .... we'll sort :D

:beerjug:

That's great Mickey. I stay at Banchory, just up the road from Andy.
Might take you up on that. Let me know when you are up next, will you.
I'd rather give you the business than specsavers.

We come up on the 'bikes, was there in December brrrrr Came over Fettercairn in freezing fog in the dark :eek:

Might well be March before we manage to head north, but head north we shall. Will send you a PM if we get anything sorted and I can bring a basic travel kit with me ;)

Sue's lad home from the oil ship and was going to exchange his Triumph 1050 for a Tiger XC but the weather has cocked things up somewhat.

:beerjug:

I get my Emtec Noise Breakers from a place on George Street - about 2/3 of the way up heading out of town on yer right..

One thing that may be worth checking is the local hospital, if Aberdeen has an Audiometric department. Bear with me here, I'm not losing the plot... I got custom earplugs, or noise filters as they call them, made by my local hospital in Warrington for £32. Nothing to do with NHS, it's a private service that they offer, that included the session to go in and have the molds cast.

On another forum I belong to, I mentioned it there and people have had them done in the likes of Devon etc. It could be worth a quick call to see.

.......and you would need more than a shovel to get you over the Fettery road just now.....wont need earplugs tho'.....

Think you'd need one of these at the moment......

Attachments

• Thunderbird%20Mole%20Fridge%20Magnet.jpg
    Thunderbird%20Mole%20Fridge%20Magnet.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 2,438

Back
Top Bottom